Majesty- By The Fire

Hello there! I hope all is well. I am here featuring Apple May Designs at the 6 Republic event with the Thankful set and Mudhoney with some lovely things available at the mainstore. There is nothing like being by a warm fire all warm and cozy! That mood along with this fireplace inspired this space. The fireplace comes in 2 colors. I am using the Dark version. The set has some nice decor and you can use them to your heart's content. I modded a few of the items like the shutters to a bigger size! I wanted them to be a nice focal point in the space. The shutters also come in more than one color. I added a nice bench from MudHoney along with the sofa and drapes from the store. When I think of warm and cozy it makes me also think of fuzzy things such as the thick fur carpet I am using from Mori. It just looks so plush. My adorable Forest cat is from Jian! He is stretching in his bed while he is all comfy and living the life.There is many versions of the forest cat. I typically use this one and the held version. He is texture change as well as the bed. Truly one of my many awesome favs.
I used some items from Apple's Harvest set that really fit the room. You can never have too many pillows in a space. I basically went with a color theme of black, white and brown. You can easily have this space be anything you want with a change of color. You can use the white version of the fireplace and use neutral colors to brighten up the space as you like. You can even have fun with bright pops of color or bold wallpaper patterns. I am using a black washed wall I took from a different build. I tend to do that a good bit. lol Yearssssssssss ago I was not a big modify person. Mainly, because I was afraid to mess something up. But, it's really fun to make things your own and to have them ready to use in future spaces. Plus once you make sure you have an original copy just go mod crazy. All of the items in the set are mod and it gave me the opportunity to really have fun with them and do things as I please. It's feeling like Winter out here today and the rain I was not expecting really gives more chill to the air. So, I am really big into cozy spaces right now. But we have plenty of time to enjoy the cold weather and holiday season ahead. I want to thank you for stopping by. I have full details of this space below. I thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! I always appreciate it!!! Have a blessed day! Hopefully warm. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Apple May Designs- Thankful Set- NEW at 6Republic event! - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Haven%20Woods/82/105/28
Thankful Fireplace - Dark
Thankful Cinnamon Candles
Thankful Decor Stand
Thankful Old Shutters (A) - Grey
Harvest Fruit Bowl - Apples 
Harvest Fruit Bowl - Pears 
Harvest Pillow Clutter - Fall *touch to change* 
Apple May Designs Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23
JIAN Wicker Forest Cat Bed
Jian Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23
MudHoney Wren Sofa w/ Pillows - Black
MudHoney Wren Side Table
MudHoney Talia Bench - Black
MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - cream
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

dust bunny . homemade soup . mug of soup
hive // empty copper mug
~BAZAR~Morocco-Tea set
hive // pair of apples
floorplan. tub of apples
~BAZAR~Stockholm-Sneakers decor (female)
~BAZAR~Stockholm-Sneakers decor (male)
Fancy Decor: Iron Side Table (silver)
BALACLAVA!! Wall Mount Cigarbox Ukulele (King's)
BALACLAVA!! Wall Mount Cigarbox Ukulele (Romeo)
Mori. Faux Fur Rug
Soy. Wall Art -dripdrop- black
{what next} Farmhouse Wall Decor (text only)
hive // areca palm plant
The Loft - Chevron Fireplace Screen Black
The Loft - Hudson Rug

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts