Majesty- Wanna Play?

Hello There!! I hope all is well! Happy Monday! I am here featuring Chez Moi with the Billard set gacha key new to the gacha garden and also featuring Kalopsia with the rap frame at the Level Event! I love game rooms and it's been some time since I blogged a game room space! This gacha key is filled with many nice things including the pool table in different vibrant colors. There is 10 common items and 2 rares. It has many animations as well. I will post the gacha key below so you can see all of the items in it. Everything is such low land impact. Please note the Billiard Cabinet you see is the seed of inspiration item at the event. When you play the machine 20 times you receive it as a prize! The rap frame with the Cardi B (Bardi) song quote is new from Kalopsia and at the Level Event. There is different ones but I went with my favorite out of them. SL was really messing with this item. It was all gray to me. I tinted it to what you see here but the struggle was real. Many of the decor itens in here are from different Kalopsia sets. I love to mix and match things all the time.Every blue moon I will sit out a set and not change things to it but that's rare. It's always nice to add your own creativity to your space.
The painting is one of my favorite things in my inventory. It's a gacha item and it reminds me of a painting my RL aunt has had in her home forever. It brings back good memories for me and always makes me smile. Memories throughout life remembered are truly something to cherish. I hope you enjoy this space and see things for your special space. Thank you so much for the support. New week full steam ahead. I hope everyone has a blessed on. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! I appreciate it! Have a blessed week ahead everyone. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Gacha Billiard Set (BLOGGERS) * CHEZ MOI- Gacha Garden Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gimme%20Gacha%20Productions/127/151/22
Billiard Table Fancy CHEZ MOI
Billiard Stool Yellow CHEZ MOI
Messy Billiard Balls CHEZ MOI
Billiard Wall Decor CHEZ MOI
Billiard Cabinet CHEZ MOI

Kalopsia - Rap Frame (Get Up 10)- Level Up Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEVEL/37/110/3
Kalopsia - Painting (A friend in need)
Kalopsia - Neon Light
Kalopsia - Game Station
Kalopsia - Flat TV
Kalopsia - Pack of Beer
Kalopsia - Beer Tower
Kalopsia - Game Boxes
Kalopsia - Gamer Chair RARE
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/128/65/27

MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - yellow
Mudhoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

[Con.] Hendrix Sofa - Toned A
PILOT - Barrel Coffee Table
PILOT - Hustle. Frame
.random.Matter. - Lazy Day - Pizza
"Deep Pocket Shots" Pool Cue Rack
"Deep Pocket Shots" Pool Cue Case
BALACLAVA!! Clarke Dresser (Silver)
BALACLAVA!! Downes Shelf (Black / Filled 9LI)
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Mountain Bills
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Money Bundle Rolled
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Money Bundle Clean
floorplan. wall star light
Trompe Loeil - Laney Pendant Lamp Metal Short
The Loft - Hudson Rug

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts