Majesty- BlackGirlMagic- (Everybody Mad)

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today with a new fashion post! Joining me today is my other half and twin Goldie! I enjoyed doing a post with my twinny and we had so much fun. I am featuring [Cynful] with the Turtleneck dress &Nexor (soon to be Lost Kings) with the Splice Shades. I want to send a loving shout out to Goldie for taking time out her day to spend with me. I have had my sister for so many years and she has always been so important to me. More than a SL sister but forreal my RL sister. Love you. We are in the new Foxcity backdrop. I tend to collect their backdrops like people used to collect pokemon cards. LOL They are always so fun to decorate. But, the cool thing is you don't have to decorate them. Just rez, pose and take your picture. Of course that isn't my style so I had fun decorating it. My sis didn't even see the Cockolates until she saw the picture at the end. rofl! The turtleneck dress is new for FaMeshed! It comes in many colors and with the easy to use hud that allows you to wear the bellychain or take it off. The fatpack includes 30 colors with 5 being fatpack exclusives! Our shades are new from Nexor. They are the last shades to be released under that store name. The new name will be Lost Kings. They are called Splice shades and you get a texture change hud to customize as you please. We wore them all white to match our outfits. The glasses are new at the Level Event. Our wigs are from Stealthic. I had been sleeping on Stealthic a bit. I had demoes in my inventory and one was actually in my wig folder. I was like why is a demo in my wig folder. SO I tried it on and was like WHAT!! lol So, I ran down and I have been in love since.
We are both wearing the Fleeting wig and it's so pretty. The textures are so nice. You know how you see people draw hair on their heads? It's nice like that. LOL Fabulous. Some of my favorite things are in this space. Like the Ice cream lights from Kalopsia! I loved these things since the day they were released and I still use them now any chance I get. I also have some decor from Apple Fall which is a kinky must have. lol It's different. I wasn't expecting Apple Fall to release something like this and I had to get back to the event to get them. I stick them everywhere. Well, not everywhere but yall know what I mean! lol The pillow are also from Apple Fall. Pillows are like rugs for me. I can never have too many varieties and I love to stock up on them as much as possible. They are important items for a decorated space for sure. I will not ramble too long as I want to go ahead and post this! I will have mny things to show you this month. The next posts will be Home decor posts! Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support! Happy Friday! TGIF!!! Feel free tobookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

*I didn't get Goldie's Credits but if anyone want them hit me up and I will get them from her!

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


On Me: 
[Cynful] - Turtleneck dress NEW at FaMeshed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/128/128/2
NEXOR- (Soon to be Lost Kings)- Splice Shadez- NEW at Level Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEVEL/70/112/3

Stealthic- Fleeting hair
N-Core Arachnid
Pose- Tuty- Iconic Girl Pose 8

Decor-

Kalopsia - Juliette's Ice Cream Lamp
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/184/128/2702
MudHoney Liza Bra
MudHoney Liza Panties
MudHoney Liza Heels - Nude
MudHoney Liza Heels - Black
Mudhoney Mainstore- 

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - City Life (Rez)
NOMAD // Donut Stool // Strawberry
NOMAD // Donut Stool // Blueberry
NOMAD // Steaming Vent // Rusty
floorplan. potted neon cactus / pink
floorplan. neon peep show
floorplan. neon slay baby slay
floorplan. hanging string bulbs
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
23. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - Kylie Studded
Apple Fall Cushion - English Garden, Blue
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
Apple Fall Cockolate - Vanilla Chocolate
Apple Fall Cockolate - Milk Chocolate
dust bunny . tabletop plants . pink peony . gold

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22











































































































Comments

Popular Posts