Majesty- Memories Of A Day

Hello there! I hope all is well! It is that time of the week I yell TGIF!!! lol Happy Friday! I am featuring Jian and DRD at FaMeshed with the November corridor set and these gorgeous gray foxes. The set from DRD inclused the chair, Light sconce, Hall tree and carpet. I remember this awesome sofa I already had for the store and wanted it in this space for a bold pop of color! These items are verstile. You could just easily use the set in a foyer area or the side of the entry to your home. But as you can see here they can easily be a part of your main living room or parlor space. The beautiful Grey foxes are in a nice collection with wanderer, Companion and static pose versions which you see here. I can never say how much I love Jian pets. They ass such personality into any space you put them in. I was debating using them in a outdoor setting but their color is so pretty and they just seemed perfect for this living room space. Also at the event is Blackberry bushes which are texture change and Blackberry ground cluster versions that you see in here! I love ground clutter things and you can sprinkle these blackberries anywhere! I am going to sprinkle some in my kitchen as well! lol You can just have fun with them and with the low land impact of all these items you will have plenty left over to decorate how you please.
The Skybox/Home that you see is from KraftWork! It was a group gift given out some time ago and it's really nice. I added more twinkles on the windows but they already have them in this version. You actually get two different ones. I framed this space around the brick wall in the middle of the room and added a wallpaper with daffodils. No matter how old I get when I see a daffodil I always want to pick them up lol. It's one plant that will always bring back beautiful childhood memories. Well, I want to thank you for stopping by! I appreciate all of the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!!  I wish all of you a wonderful day. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Jian Gray Fox Collection- NEW- FaMeshed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/128/128/2
JIAN Gray Fox Static - Running
JIAN Gray Fox Static - Looking
JIAN Gray Fox Static - Laying
JIAN Gray Fox Static - Sitting
JIAN Blackberry Basket (Add or Rez me!)
JIAN Blackberry Ground Cluster (Large Dense)
JIAN Blackberry Ground Cluster (Dense)

DRD- November Corridor Set- NEW- FaMeshed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/128/128/2
DRD - November Corridor - Armchair Black 
DRD - November Corridor - Hall Carpet
DRD - November Corridor - Hall Tree
DRD - November Corridor - Sconce
14 - DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Settee - Violet c/m
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/149/21

KraftWork 2018 Skybox Moonlight
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/110/80/22



The Loft & Aria - Abalone Pillow
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - 2 tone
dust bunny . ivy room divider
dust bunny . wiccan artistry . herb drawers
ARIA- Dido Cheese Platter And Wine Glasses
dust bunny . dreamy outing . net candle . black
dust bunny . studded pumpkin & table
dust bunny . eerie lamp . shorter
dust bunny . wiccan book stack
. Apple Fall Chocolate & Cherry Tart
Apple Fall Apothecary Cabinet
Apple Fall Antique Coffee Table
:CP: Vetur Twinkling Stars

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22











































































































































Comments

Popular Posts