Majesty- Bright And Airy

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Monday to all of you!I am here today in a bright and crisp space featuring Fapple. The Mistress chair set is really nice. Fapple has really brought high quality into the Femdom market. Some Femdom based stores have nice animations but you sacrafice on the look of the furniture. You do not have to have ugly furniture people. This set is totally texture change with huds and I wanted a bright space so I choose colors accordingly to the feel I wanted. The space doesn't have to be dark unless you want it to. The chair has a Dom and Sub menu with many nice animations. The colors from the chairs are what inspired how I decorated this space. I was using the initial A on the wall. I just liked how the A looked. But, I thought better of it while taking the pic and changed it to my first initial. lol I mixed and matched some of my older Fapple items in this space like the closet cage and the Angel Oak sub pillow. It's always fun to put different sets together.
I have many little extra decor items as well such as the Ayla antler basket white. The antlers make it more dramatic and unique so I had to have it. It comes in several colors but since I tend to use white more than others I got it and it fits so nicely in here. I added plants from Dust Bunny throughout and some of my favorite bulbs from keke. The drape behind the "E" is from Mudhoney and it has an awesome texture hud. I have been using this Roman shade a good bit lately. You just pick your texture from the hud and hit finish and it deletes the script. I put a ton of them in a living room and once I hit finish. Voila! I didn't have to go to every shade and delete the script. It just really helps. I put all of the items in this space listed below! Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate the support! I hope everyone will be safe this week. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank all of you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Fapple- The Mistress Chair Fatpack
Fapple- Make my heart glow
Fapple- Little Round Rug
Fapple- Tidy and Tight Cage Table
Fapple- Always Prepared- Side Table
Fapple- Coffee and Pastry
*Fapple- Angel Oak Sub Pillow
*Fapple- Cigar on Ashtray
Fapple- Closet Cage
Fapple- Closet Laundry
Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751
MudHoney Roman Shade Down
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Ayla. Antler Basket - White
Ayla. Country Kitchen - Empty Bottle (gift)
Trompe Loeil - The Chatham Loft Skybox Light (no surround)
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
tarte. marquee letter <3 (steel)
[Con.] Modular Wardrobe - Folded Tee 1
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
dust bunny . hoya plant
dust bunny . white rose pitcher
dust bunny . tabletop plants . sword leaf
dust bunny . tabletop plants . monstera leaves
dust bunny . cozy reading
Fancy Decor: Incense Urn (silver)
Fancy Decor: Minimal Concrete Table
floorplan. brothel plaque
floorplan. giant instaphoto (hanging)
Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cups, Stacked
Apple Fall Juliette Teapot
Apple Fall Loose Heart String w/ Scissors
BALACLAVA!! Fuji Kerosene Heater (Champagne)


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts