Majesty- The Snow Princess Party

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Saturday yall. We got a whole crazy week ahead to look forward to! Time is going. I got a new post for you today. I am here today featuring Aphrodite shop at the Enchantment event with the Princess Gacha key new at the Enchantment event. It comes with pretty much everything you need for a princess party. I added chairs and tables from Half Deer that I felt went with the set perfectly. It snowed here and I was already in the mood to decorate this set with snow. So, I went with a snow princess theme! It is filled with food that dispenses. Very important! I cannot stress how important dispensing food items are for roleplay. VERY! My sister recently needed some food that dispensed cause her kids clicked her food and didn't get anything. LOL It is a must have and especially for a party. Unless, yall plan on just sitting there staring at each other emoting like you are eating. No fun yall. Don't do that to yourselves.
I am not gonna ramble much at all today. Today has been a very long day. The holiday season is filled with so much planning and it's just a lil overkill atm. I will talk yalls head off on a different post. LOL I have full credits of what I used below including the trees and everything. Not sure if I am going to go full blown snow on my next posts are not. I am still debating. All suggestions are welcome. I appreciate you for stopping by! Thank you so much for the support and I wish you a blessed weekend ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Aphrodite princess  Gacha- New at the Enchantment Event- 



+Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - Gold+Pink
+Half-Deer+ Princess Heart Table - Pink*Gold
dust bunny . donut letters . HBD
+Half-Deer+ Heart Fairylight Balloons - Light - Group
LB_ GinkgoTree.v2{Animated}*7Li*4Seasons
LB_Cedar.v3{4Seasons}
Soy. A Snow Covered Rock [two] for large use

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts