Majesty- No Sleep

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring some items from some of my fav stores today. Chez Moi with the Rounded bed, Kalopsia with the 7 Years bad luck mirror and frames, DRD with my fav straight drapes (Gacha Item) and Jian with many different fur friends. I don't even think I had a round bed before now. The ones I have seen prior were just not attractive. So, imagine my delight at seeing this one! It comes with a hud to change the bedding to several different colors. I went with the black option. It's really a nice and unique bed with beautiful textures. It is new from Chez Moi at the Ultra event. The wall mirror and frame are from Kalopsia at Collabor 88. It comes in more textures including gold. It's a very Ornate piece and will fit into many diff spaces. I felt they fit perfectly in this bedroom. I am such a pet person on SL. I have a nice collection of Jian pets that I enjoy rezzing and I have quite a few here. They just add personality to any space. I got the drapes from a DRD Gacha and turned them in to get them copy. They are low land impact even when I stretch them to the top of the world. LOL I rezzed a tree and it was 18 prims but the size I needed was 41 prims. I knew it was gonna be a long day then yall. LOL SO, I am a huge fan of low land impact items. The topiaries are from Raindale. I got this set awhile back and hadn't used them before today and they add some sparkle to the space. The fancy statue is one of my all time favs I use it alot. You can see it here and there throughout my blog posts and in spaces I have decorated. A staple item.
Mood is a big thing for me. I love showing a specific mood in any space. It just brings the space alive. This bedroom is located in the Marcus Apartment skybox. The ceilings are tall like a nice big warehouse. I am a huge fan of tall ceilings in homes. I am not a fan of what they call avatar size. LOL But everyone has their own personal preference. I call that cozy. I am not gonna ramble long today yall. I put all of the credits below of course! Thank you for ths support. Everyone is blowing up Flickr with these I moved to Instagram pics.LOL My eyes! I do have a IG but I haven't had the time to work on it and I am not gonna add to the many IG pics all down your timeline. I will post a link eventually but I am still chilling at Flickr. lol Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr!!!! Thank you so much everyone have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Rounded Bed (Adult) CHEZ MOI- Ultra Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Down%20Under/95/153/23
Chez Moi Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22
Kalopsia - 7 Years Bad Luck Mirror (texture change)
Kalopsia - 7 Years Bad Luck Frames (Faded Black)
New at Collabor88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Kalopsia - Fancy Statue
Kalopsia Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/184/128/2702
14 - DRD - AE - Train Car - Straight Drapes c/m
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21
JIAN Love Pugs 2. Sleepy Treater RARE
Jian Puff Pups :: Duke Puffington, Esq.
JIAN Chubby Loaf Cat (Placer)
JIAN 'dorable Danes 15. Triple Baby Bed
Jian Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Raindale - Grassmere - tall vase with boxwood
Raindale - Grassmere - vase with boxwood
Raindale - Grassmere - boxwood lantern
dust bunny . tabletop plants . sword leaf
floorplan. scattered sheet music
floorplan. studio light sign v2 / gold
~BAZAR~Maldives - Night Stand
[Tia] Bear floor rug 4
{moss&mink} Hung globe light (Left) - Black
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
tarte. marquee letters (steel)
Fancy Decor: Marble Lamp
Fancy Decor: Callot Cabinet
Fancy Decor: Cloche Clock (silver)
Fancy Decor: Bonham Chandelier (gold)
Fancy Decor: B&W Rug
Fancy Decor: Birch Candles
Fancy Decor: Books & Bookends (white & gold)
Fancy Decor: Tortoise Shell Frame (gold)
Fancy Decor: Tartt Mirror (square)
Pixel Mode Marcus Skybox



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




























































Comments

Popular Posts