Majesty- ThanksGiving 2018

Hello there!!! I just wanted to wish you all a very blessed holiday today! I will not be posting part 2 of the Brewery post today! I will be feeding my face! I am not a Black Friday shopper so if you are I hope all of you will be safe. Please beware of your surroundings. I know stores are opening today which is nuts. But, it's cute in a way to go shopping with your family after feeding your face. :)
I just tend to get very lazy after being greedy. LOL Plus, I am not a fan of big neurotic crowds like that. Some places can be really horrible. You just have to decide if it's worth it to you in the long run. But anyways, I will not ramble long! Thank you always for the support. Stay Tuned. xoxo <3333 Ebony

                                                            Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts