Majesty- An Evening At The Brewery Part.Two

Hello there! I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving had an awesome day! Today is the Black Friday rush so if by chance you are still going out be safe! I am here with a blog post inside of the Marfa Brewery I just blogged. I am joined by my awesome friend Alexa! Alexa, is such a sweetie pie and I am so thrilled she wanted to lend her beauty to a blog post. She is also a blogger. She does some fashion but mainly blogs home decor!! I will put her links below of course. Special shout out to Alexa. Thank you for being a sweetheart to me. I really enjoy our friendship. When I think of a brewery I think of Beer, food and barrels so that is what I filled this space with. lol I started on a food folder in my inventory and I went to it and just kept rezzing food! lol I added some cute poufs and stools also from KraftWork and put my new doggies on them. They are from Foxwood. One of the things Alexa said to me was to mention I love dispensable food and I do. LOL Most of what you see here is dispensable. I do buy food that is just for decor. So many creators make it look so nice eventhough it just sits there. lol But, I will be forced to buy it faster if it dispenses. And anyone that comes to my home expects the food to dispense! I had on the wooly mammoth from Lelutka some time ago and my sister thought I had something that dispensed it! lol It's expected of me at this point. But, I have always been big on roleplaying cooking. The pizza, Burger and fries are from BellEquipe
. {BE}. They dispense and come in versions of Women, Men and kids. The *Tentacio* Popcorn is nice and comes with a wearable version for the owner which I appreciate. I have my eyes on *Tentacio* with all of their new food items! The barells of beer and the Tap and glasses are from Kunst. A feature I love is clicking the tap and glass and being able to serve your guest. It really makes it classy. I've had it for quite a long time and it doesn't look old at all and fits well with all of my new items in this space. The beer in my hand and most of the food on the table is from Poche. When I came across Poche years ago it was love at first sight. So much nice food and it all dispenses. Sad;y, the store seems to be closed and I hope Machang opens it back up. I just hope it's a short break.

The bistro cafe set we are sitting at is from Chez Moi Furniture and it has many animations.  It comes with the coffee that is on the table and the beautiful cake. I put a barrel on top of a stool by KraftWork to look like a stool table. lol The barrel is from Trompe Loeil and the one with flowers is by Pilot. I had fun decorating for some quality time with my friend and I also took a pic without us in it so you can see more of the space. I might look a lil stumpy since I shortened my shape to be closer to Alexa's size. I had to do that with the post I did with my twin as well! lol The women around me are shorter. But, when I go out the women be taller than me! SO , w.e at this point! lol I have always been a bigger avi but not "huge". Yall know what I mean. I am still big but smaller than I used to be and I love this size. Having to fight with clothes to fit is for the birds. I bought new clothes for this post and the only thing that made the cute is this pinstripe Jacket from *COCO*. My arm went through the matchin fur I got with it so I took it off. lol My jeans are from [Cynful]. They are called Anyday Jeans and I preferred them over the more loose version of pants I got to go with my outfit. I am a skinny jeans person in rl so that prob explains why I preferred them in the long run. My wig is from Tram. I always like a Cleopatra type of cut hair and this one is super cute. My necklace is also from [Cynful], My Inez shoes are from Apple May Designs and my ring is from Paper Couture. The whiskey barell is from Blue Sky. I use that sucker quite a good bit for all types of spaces. It doesn't dispense but I love the look of it. The cold bear machine is from D-Lab. I have loved D-Lab for so many years and I am so glad it is still around. Many stores bit the dust once Mesh started taking over and was sad to see many old favorites go during that time. I even had to realize I had to upgrade the computer I had then as it was not prepared for mesh. But, In the long run mesh has really made SL beautiful. I really chatted yall up today! lol I hope you will check into the Marfa Brewery. It's really nice. I have enjoyed posting it for all of you. I put full details on everything in the space below. I hope all of you have a safe day and weekend ahead. Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Alexa's Blog- Bit's & Pieces of SL- https://bitsandpiecesofsl.wordpress.com/

Credits:

KraftWork Marfa Brewery Company- New at the Mancave- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Match/131/129/46
KraftWork Puget Sound Pouffe Light
KraftWork Puget Sound Seattle Silhouette
14 KraftWork Shotgun Jazz Club Stool


Classique Cafe Set CHEZ MOI
Cup of Coffee CHEZ MOI
Classique Cafe Table CHEZ MOI
Classique Cafe Chair (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Strawberry Cake CHEZ MOI
Basket with Wine CHEZ MOI

Trompe Loeil - Afton Barrel Closed
Foxwood ~ Delilah ~ Spaniel Resting (static)
PILOT - Barrel Planter
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner barrels 
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner Tap & glass (silver) 
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner mugs
[-BLUE SKY-] Whiskey Barrel (Galvanized)
floorplan. wall star light
D-LAB Beer refrigerator
{BE} Delizioso Pizza *Woman*
{BE} Burger Set *Women*
{BE} Chalk board
{BE} Iron Box table
NOMAD // Steaming Pipes // Rusty A
*Tentacio* popcorn box
gyouza dish and Beer from Poche
Bazar- Paris - Wine bottle spilled
junk. animal rug.
BALACLAVA!! Beer Kegerator


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22
.


CHEZ MOI INFO:

♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM


Comments

Popular Posts