Majesty- I Put A Spell On U

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring DRD today at Uber with the Voodoo Shoppe set. This set is massive. The detail on this set is purely superb. I really suggest anyone interested in this set to go to Uber to see the whole thing and the quality. I decorated inside the Voodoo Shop. You can decorate it all kinds of ways with all of these shelves and everything. The bonus pic I will add below was the first picture I took and I just didn't feel it showed the space enough so I reworked everything. One thing I love about sets from DRD is that you can easily match items from different sets. I added some things from the reanimatior set. I only used one thing not by the store and that's the rainfall from Keke to have some sparkle. This set gives you everything you need. Of course you can put your own touch to it however you please. Everything is lower land impact and I went nuts with the masks on the wall. This build really ends up having a whole personality of it's own as you decorate it. I also did a bonus pic you will see below. Do not be surprised to see these items again. My twin loves the Lecora chair you see to the right. It's nice. A real statement piece.
The masks come in single versions and also two cluster versions. So you can easily make your own cluster with the single ones. There is just so many options here. I really love big sets like this. You can really creep someone out. Say yo Imma put some roots on you then tp them into this space. LOL They will prob log out or tp out. No matter what they will admire the quality of this set. IJS! lol I am not gonna ramble long. I have the credits below but everything you see except one item is from this set. Everything is available at the Uber event. I will put the slurl for that location as well! Thank you so much everyone for the support. I wish all of you a blessed week ahead! Bonus pic is below! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
-DRD- Voodoo Shoppe- NEW at Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2

DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask Cluster - B
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask Cluster - A
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - E
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - G
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - I
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - H
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - D
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - C
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - B
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Mask - A
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Couch - ADULT
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Lamp - Tree
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Voodoo Wands
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Lecora's Chair
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Voodoo Queen Staff

22 - DRD - The Reanimator - Desk Clutter c/m
17 - DRD - The Reanimator - Lab Clutter c/m
21 - DRD - The Reanimator - Scales c/m
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Bone Mobile - Long
15 - DRD - The Reanimator - Book Cluster c/m

* The bonus pic was taken before I tweaked the space to my liking. Can you see some differences?
Bonus Pic:
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Divider
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Mega Shelf
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Nganga Cauldron - One
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Nganga Cauldron - Two
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Store Display
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Spirit Lamp long and short
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Cattle Sconce
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Carpet Cluster - Medium
12 - DRD - The Reanimator - Brain c/m
DRD - Voodoo Shoppe - Counter


[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts