Majesty- Season's Greetings 2021

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a cozy living space with the pop of color being red! Featuring CHEZ MOI White Xmas Tree which is new to the Santa Inc. Event. I am also featuring the cute pups and kittens from JIAN. The kittens are part of the weekend sale and are super adorable. The Christmas tree also comes in the color Green. The white called me and I just went with it to create a nice and warm space celebrating the holiday. The main colors in this room are white, red and gold. but the little kitty in front added some green! LOL Super cute right. The Christmas tree comes in PG and Adult versions for you lovebirds. I added some artwork pics and little decor extras throughout. The roses are from Aphrodite Shop and it's texture change. They were actually a gift to me and I love using them all over the place. I am enjoying decorating holiday spaces. There is always so many awesome things to use this time of year. You could even theme out each room. This room is with the white tree and do another more formal room with the green and add sprinkles of silver and gold and boom you got another amazing tree room. 

You can even use both colors if you have a space big enough. There is no rules to decorating. Just go with what you like and what pleases you! I am coming up with some more ideas to post. I am mnot done yet! But, I am trying to get everything done well before Christmas. This month always goes by so fast! Then we will be upon a brand new year. It took me long enough to remember 2021 so lol this will be fun. The stores I am featuring today Chez Moi Furniture and JIAN have some really amazing items. Make sure you run down to the mainstores to see what things you need for your own spaces. I used these little pets before but in a totally different space and they look just as new now as they did then! Quality work lasts! I hope everyone will be safe this holiday and you will enjoy it with your families and friends! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it more than I can say! Have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "Princeton" House ~ Charcoal


CHEZ MOI White Xmas Tree (Adult) LI:15- NEW at the Santa Inc. Event-



JIAN Kringle's Kittens *EPP* Gift Box Kitten LI:1
JIAN Kringle's Kittens 3. Silver Snowflake LI:1
JIAN Kringle's Kittens 5. Silver Mistletoe LI:1
JIAN Kringle's Kittens Triple Stuffer RARE LI:1
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 12. Reindeer Wanderer LI:11
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 13. Elf Pup Wanderer LI:12




Apple Fall Cushion - Embossed Trellis, Cream LI:1


Aphrodite NEW MESH roses crystal vase with tex changer & resize LI:3

Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Short A LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Short B LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Tall A LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic House - Gold - Tall B LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic Tree - Gold A (lights) LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Mini Ceramic Tree - Gold B (lights) LI:1
/\/. Maxi Wall Panel - White LI:1
Fancy Decor: Carter Fire Screen LI:1
Nutmeg. Chaise w/Throw Adult LI:7
Nutmeg. Floor Lamp LI:2
Nutmeg. Quaint Foyer Plant LI:2
Nutmeg. Spring's Dawn Purse LI:1
ReKa. Gift Boxes LI:2
Soy. Long Roman Blind LI:1
[FOURTH WALL] Ted Boucle Chair (ADULT) LI:3
brocante. wooden sign / fa la la LI:1
dust bunny & con . tinsel living room . logs LI:2
{what next} Snowflake Garland (gold & silver) LI:5
{wn} Starry Window Lights (gold) LI:5

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 







 

Comments

Popular Posts