Majesty- Silent Night 2021

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring HAI.K /XMASOFRADIANCE/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom 9 event and my cute little JIAN Samoyeds! I am using the space on the third level of the house people. It's really fun to decorate. This house is pretty awesome! I am showcasing the furniture items with the set in this Festive Christmas bathroom space. This is what I came up with! So many cute things in this set. The tub, presents, trees, rug and the shopping bags. These items are well detailed and will easily put you in a decor mood! I also added a few things from Nutmeg and Refuge. I am using some decor items this year that I have used previous years and it's shocking when a post pops up on my memories on facebook and it's like from 2019! I am like wait...This item is 3 yrs old? lol Good quality items look really good even yrs on! The items I reuse are proof of that! But, along with the older items I love using brand new and have them create a unique space! The main colors inhere are mostly red and white with the greenery adding the green! 


It's a nice way to break up the green and red traditional colors that I don't really use. In rl I tend to use white and gold or white, gold and silver. Sometimes, I stick to that but then I like the colorful lights that I had all while growing up. So, it just really depends on my mood when it is time to decorate. My decor in sl has been a mixture of different themes depending on what house you go to. It doesn't look like I will pass the amount of posts I made last year this time around as the time is just going by way too fast. But I am going to post as many holiday posts as possible including my annual Merry Christmas post! It's kinda late in the evening atm for me to post but I tend to post at random times. LOL Sometimes, you just have to post when you can right!? I don't want to wait until tomorrow so I am going to post this. It goes along with the title anyway! Thank you so much my friends for the awesome support that I get! I always appreciate it! I hope you have an awesome rest of the week! Stay Safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
HAI.K /XMASOFRADIANCE/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- 

:HAIKEI: XMAS OF RADIANCE / 1 LI:19
:HAIKEI: XMAS OF RADIANCE / 2 LI:1
:HAIKEI: XMAS OF RADIANCE / 3 LI:6
:HAIKEI: XMAS OF RADIANCE / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: XMAS OF RADIANCE / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: XMAS OF RADIANCE / 6 LI:6
:HAIKEI: XMAS OF RADIANCE / 7 LI:3


JIAN Santa's Samoyeds - 
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 14. Santa Pup Wanderer LI:11
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 15. Mrs Claws Pup Wanderer LI:11


Other Decor-
Architect. Edison Panel (dark) LI:6
1. Nutmeg. Vintage Rotary Dial Creme RARE LI:1
Nutmeg. In Bloom Vase / Ivory LI:2
Refuge - Winter Scene Twinkling Stars LI:4
[FOURTH WALL] Breyta Wall Panel - Solo Wall LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts