Majesty- A Story Of Christmas

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! The Christmas season is really a wonderful time of year. Chrismas is easily my favorite holiday and it has nothing to do with me getting gifts. However, I love giving gifts and spending time with my family. It always inspires me to decorate really glam and over the top spaces. I am starting off this month and Christmas season Featuring Apple Fall and Jian. Two of my favorite stores! I wanted a lush Christmas space with deep greens and gold everywhere! I added a ton of Gold baubles and ornaments and decor that fit the mood I was going for. It's all about the luxury and holiday feel! This is what I came up with! I am decorating in a lovely build by Trompe Loeil. This is the first space that came to me. I have been finishing up for quite some time on and off. I am very particular. I am very detailed orientated and if something doesn't feel right I am not posting it. I will wait till it comes to me. But, it always does. I want to thank anyone who has ever been supportive to me in any form with my blog etc. This is a real passion of mine. SL is just my virtual way of showing my love for decor. I go really nuts in RL. LOL People talk about how things are copied from sl from rl but so many things I love decor wise in rl are not in sl...mainly home designs and decor/lighting options. Most of the items in this space are from Apple Fall and my lil pups are from JIAN! 



There is many versions of these lil guys such as wanderers, companions and held versions.  Not to mention the ones with igloos and adult ones. They are available at the mainstore! It took me some time to decorate the tree. You know how it is when you rez stuff and then you have to go back and make sure it's in the right position on all sides. LOL I had to do that to make everything perfect. There is a big mix of older and new items in here and I love mixing and matching. I am hoping for snow this year. I know people always hope we don't get a lot of snow but I love it. It's so peaceful when it snows here. It's like a mandatory thing with Christmas. LOL We were supposed to get snow the other day and it didn't happen so...I was frowing. Crossing my fingers at this point! I hope you guys will like the posts I bring out this month! I am working on more. It's all about being inspired. Let's see what else inspiration brings out! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! I wish all of you an amazing day and weekend! Stay Safe! xoxo <3 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall 'Love' Metal Sign - Gold LI:1
Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks LI:2
Apple Fall Camille Log Insert LI:1
Apple Fall Cheese & Apple LI:1
Apple Fall Cheeseboard LI:2
Apple Fall Crushed Cotton Cushion - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige LI:1
Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - Yellow LI:1
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box LI:1
Apple Fall Figs in Bowl - Stone LI:1
Apple Fall Large Present - Mistletoe w/ Cream Ribbon LI:1
Apple Fall Noel Cabinet - Green LI:6
Apple Fall Original Artwork - Christmas Tree LI:1
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Pine Cone Study LI:1
Apple Fall Red Wine w/ Glasses LI:1
Apple Fall Rustic Cart Coffee Table LI:3
Apple Fall Stacked Magazines LI:1
Apple Fall Sunbleached Setee (Manor Grey) LI:6


JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 10. Polar Bear Wanderer LI:10
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 8. Naked Wanderer LI:6
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 9. Reindeer Wanderer LI:10



Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts