Majesty- Merry Christmas 2021

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring a few awesome stores today! I am actually even pictured with my avatar for this special Christmas post! I was thrilled to see JIAN release this fox set as the animal that follows me through my RL life is the red fox. From back home to up north never far away. There is a special reason for this that not many know. But, I cherish now having one in SL. Featuring CHEZ MOI Sven Living Room Set- NEW at Tres Chic Event,  JIAN Fox Collection FATPACK and Cynful Winter Baby Lingerie - Fatpack- NEW at the Equal 10 Event!  I am not a big red and green person. I think through the years of it being pushed in my face I am just over the traditional green and red Christmas decor. I don't even buy that color combination. I instead use other colors that show the Christmas Spirit or my favorite black which I am doing here. The colors you use for your celebration should be a personal preference. This awesome outfit I have on is from [Cynful] and new to the Equal 10 event! The fatpack gives you a ton of options so you can have your own favorite color combination. I did try the white/black & black/white combinations but really love the black on black shade the best. I already knew I wanted to do a nice black Christmas space. The pop of color being the red Fox. Chez Moi furniture has brought out some awesome living room sets back to back and it was a no brainer to use one of the sets! I just had to decide which. I went with this one! Sven Living room Set! The texture hud allowed me to get my new Christmas space perfect! There is a dark gray texture that I tried out first but of course preferred the darker black shade for my Christmas living room. The JIAN mega pack of the fox is huge and has companions, wanderers, held and many many pose options that are static and animated. The animated are a higher land impact but the static is as little as just 2-3 prim count. I have the old Fox set in my invy and the brand news ones really are amazing. 

It's cool to see how JIAN can take an animal they already created beautifully and make an even better version! I hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday season and it will round up with the new year. I have some things in the works I am thinking about doing in RL but nothing I can say is a firm new year's resolution. I added some decor items from other stores such as Half deer and Black Nest to really add the detailed touches that I love to have in every space I decorate. I started decorating this room before I even had the sofa set and then I was like I can't finish without it! LOL! I want to thank my awesome sponsors for all of the kindness I have received. It's nice to be able to decorate and blog without a crazy worry of deadlines and how to do things. I am a very creative person who likes to do my own thing. I am VERY selective about what I blog and I would never feature items that I wouldn't use myself. It's quality over quantity when it comes to posts for me. I also want to thank my followers and friends for all of the support! You guys give me an extra push to keep it going even after all of these years! It is pretty awesome to have someone msg me and say they enjoy my work or a post inspired them for their own special place. It really means a lot! Thank you for taking the time to do that! I hope the new year will bring more awesome things I can show you and feature and I also have had a different way of going with my decor service in mind that I have had on the back burner for a long time. I might roll that out slowly next year. Of course this blog will be updated with that info once I get it all together! The only way I can explain it...is I am like yes I am going to finally do it and then...I am like no..maybe that is not a good thing to do atm or what if and then I don't do it. Well fk it! I am just going to go full force and do it next year! I feel it! LOL! I hope all of you have a blessed Christmas and New year!  Thank you dearly my friends! Merry Christmas! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Sven Living Room Set- NEW at Tres Chic Event-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/153/139/22

CHEZ MOI Sven Armchair (Adult) LI:6
CHEZ MOI Sven Sofa (Adult) LI:10

CHEZ MOI INFO:

♥ MAIN STORE INWORLD: 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHEZ%20MOI%20FURNITURES/154/66/26

♥ MARKETPLACE: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/pt-BR/stores/115853

♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM


JIAN Fox Collection FATPACK-

JIAN Fox // Static Pose - Alert Ears Up L - 3li LI:3
JIAN Fox // Static Pose - Peek L - 3li LI:3
JIAN Fox // Static Pose - Sit L - 1li LI:1
JIAN Fox // Static Pose - Sit R - 1li LI:1
JIAN Fox // Static Pose - Sleep R - 1li LI:1
JIAN Fox // Held - Arm (Wear/Add me!)
JIAN Fox // Held - Shoulder (Wear/Add me!)

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23
Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Garland - Noir - Vertical LI:2
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Set - Noir - Full Tree LI:14
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Set - Noir - Mini Tree LI:4
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Set - Noir - Ornament Garland LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Set - Noir - Presents (Big) LI:2
BLACK NEST / Haave Ornament LI:1
BLACK NEST / Huvi Rug LI:3
BLACK NEST / Kerata Black Plant LI:1
BLACK NEST / Mikhaelis Frame LI:1
BLACK NEST / Varjo Book Pile LI:1
BLACK NEST / Varjo Box LI:1
BLACK NEST / Varjo Potted Plant LI:1
BLACK NEST / Wanderer Notebook LI:1
BLACK NEST Laptop LI:1
Fancy Decor: Simple Wall Panel LI:1
The Loft - Armand Mirror LI:2
[FOURTH WALL] Heim Diamond Orb Chandelier (On/Off) LI:2
[FOURTH WALL] Mist Rock Table LI:3
dust bunny & con . tinsel living room . fireplace LI:11
dust bunny . path lights . white . b LI:1
dust bunny . winter decor . lighted sphere LI:1


Clothing and attachments on me-

Featured-

Cynful Winter Baby Lingerie - Fatpack- NEW at the Equal 10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/114/108/89

Cynful Winter Baby - Bra - Kupra
Cynful Winter Baby - Panties - Kupra
Cynful Winter Baby - Santa Hat 2
Cynful Winter Baby - Socks (heels) - Kupra

Cynful Diamond Bracelet R - Kupra
Cynful Diamond Bracelet L - Kupra
Cynful Diamond Choker - Kupra
Cynful Mina Piercings - Collarbone - Kupra

Cynful Mainstore- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/88/126/24

(SALE EXTENDED- 50% off!) 

JIAN Fox Collection FATPACK-

JIAN Fox // Held - Arm (Wear/Add me!)
JIAN Fox // Held - Shoulder (Wear/Add me!)

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Other clothing/attachments-

Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Stud Earring (L)
Cae :: Basics - Solitaire :: Stud Earring (R)
DOUX - Bellami Hairstyle [S]
Ascendant - Patroa Nails Fatpack - L - Kupra
(Yummy) Eternal Life Ring Bracelet [Kupra]
(Yummy) Eternal Life Ring Collection [Kupra]


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts