Majesty- A Season Of Joy

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday my friends!! Rare moments here! I haven't had my avatar in a post in a minute! I prefer it that way. However, this is a need for this post! I am featuring JIAN with a collaboration with Blueberry!!! The JIAN Snow Leopard Cubs and Blueberry So Cozy Megapack! I am also featuring :HAIKEI: new to the Kustom9 event with the Meant To Be Yours Gacha key! The rare in the key is the Skybox I am using. Where do I start?!?! LOL Ok Snow cubs! These little guys are in wanderer, held and companion versions! Their is also versions of those that are clothed and some that are naked. LOL Their little sweaters match the sweaters made for our avatars from Blueberry in the So Cozy Megapack! I did some bonus pics for this post. I have so many things I am trying to show. There is two different types of cardians by Blueberry in the megapack and you get so many texture options and the snow cubs have their own hud with the same textures and even solid color options. The guy on my main pic is wearing a solid texture while the other one below is wearing a pattern similar to mine and also in the other pose option to hold. I am wearing the buttoned cardigan. The boots are also a part of the pack. There is knee high and thigh high versions. This one has socks but you also have the option of not having them on and the thigh highs have a garter option. I am a thicker avi so I am not really into thigh highs. I do not need help making my legs look bigger! So, I love the knee highs they are perfect for me.
 But, I was tempted to throw on the garter ones. LOL I wanted a cozy vibe in this space! My Christmas posts have been filled with green and red! The sofa in this Meant to be yours gacha key is in two versions. This one and a red/green one. I wanted to do something different and went with this color scheme and just got inspired to have a Christmas space without it being too traditional! You can just add trees and a couple of lights and have your own low key Christmas setting. There is 11 commons and one rare in this gacha key from :HAIKEI: and you can mix or match these as you please! The items inspired my color choices even with what I chose to wear today! I went nuts with the pink! lol I tend to wear mainly black or white. Either color tends to fit my mood. However, once I picked this color I decided to go big or go home. My legchain is from Cynful! It has an extensive hud with color options and I could have made the jewels pink but I prefer diamond and gold textures.The rest of my Jewelry is from [Vex]. My wig is from Doux. The Cordelia wig is one of my favs and with the Deluxe hud I was able to have many hair color choices and found a pink that worked.
Tons of decor in here. Shout out to one of my close friends Kelly! She got me the waffles from Black Bantam. She sent them before I even saw the ad for them. Before I even knew I wanted them! LOL So, thank you Kelly!! The books on the shelf are from Apple Fall. My favorite book clutter. I use them all over SL! I have a ton of decor from :HAIKEI: in here from older gacha keys! You see many of the items around my snow pups on the floor! One even has on a little crown I put there because he is a king! Btw. The cubs have a texture change hud and I have all of the shades in here! The animations on these guys are very smooth and nice! I took a closer pic of me holding my little guy so you can see more details of him and the outfit! I got the Caboodle Bubblegum machine from their gacha machine. I didn't get the pink one but I wanted the blue for this space andyway and I am a blue person. The only problem is that is all I keep getting from the machine. Blue and purple bubblegum machines. LOL So, I had to give it up. I know when to walk away! I also did a closer pic of the :HAIKEI: items with the snow pups!! Without me and the Santa is coming sign. These bonus pics gave a better view of the items I am showcasing and I hope you like them!! I just went with my mood and this is what I came up with! I hope all of you are having a blessed Christmas season. It's almost here! This time of year is so hectic! Especially with getting things at the stores in the rush. Sending things off in the mail is also nuts. However, If you do not get 2nd day delivery and you get normal shipping that is your own fault. LOL! I am too impatient normally and always get the quicker one anyway! It adds up but I never have to worry about anything getting to the destination late.
This holiday season went by as fast as it started and I am not really ready to see it go. Christmas things and deadlines are in my face. But, without the hectic rush it's so nice otherwise. Peaceful. Magical. Sparkly. LOL Ok, y'all I will have full credits of everything below! But, make sure to check these items out! It's not often I will do a fashion/home decor post! I always worry about taking over the space with my avatar. But, I made sure to have it all balanced. I hope that is how you see it as well. Thank you for stopping by! Thank you for your support, comments,likes, favs,  feedback and love!!! I appreciate it all! Wishing you all a blessed day, weekend and Christmas!!!! Feel free to bookmark me on this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page. Many blessings to you! Love, Ebony! xoxo <3333

JIAN and Blueberry items are at their own mainstores** :HAIKEI: is at Kustom9***


I wrote a lot. Please don't judge if I messed up. Trying to finish and eat my Chik Fil a biscuit LOL! Just being honest! Debating if I got my lips looking too big on the close up! Angles make a difference! Maybe I am overthinking. Let me know! Thank you friends! Ok nm  I am rolling with it! LOL Ty!


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Snow Leopard Cub (Wanderer/Clothed)
JIAN Snow Leopard Cub (Held A/Clothed)
JIAN Snow Leopard Cub (Held B/Clothed)
JIAN MAinstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Blueberry - So Cozy - Mega Pack
Blueberry Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lenox%20and%20Blueberry/129/163/29

:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA - NEW at the Kustom9 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {5}
:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {4}
:HAIKEI: Seeing all the lights on / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Better than now_GACHA {4} Industrial shelf
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {3-A}
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {1}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {5}
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Cynful- Anesthasia Legchain Set
Cynful Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/86/134/24

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 2
Apple Fall Mainstore- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29


Other things I wore:

DOUX - Cordelia hairstyle [BASIC PACK]
DOUX - Cordelia hairstyle [DELUXE HUD]
[VEX] Maria CHoker
Ascendant Midnight Calls Nails 10


Other Decor-
Kalopsia - Charlize's Phone
Kalopsia - Rosie's Bird Cage Lamp
dust bunny . lighted jars
dust bunny . water garden . cat bowl
[Black Bantam] Holiday Waffles For You DECOR
floorplan. payphone / gold
Caboodle - Gumball Machine - Blue
Tentacio explore the world
Hangry - Pepperoni Pizza  {Rez}

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts