Majesty- O' Christmas Tree 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring some amazing Christmas items today. The first featured item is by {moss&mink} today with this amazing Christmas tree!!! Why is it so amazing? Well other than the beautiful textures this tree lets you decorate without manually moving and adjusting!!! Some of us do like to do it all manual but for those of us not in the mood for it this will brighten up your day! This system is really easy to use. I played with it a bit to see what worked best for me. Rez the Christmas tree first and wear your hud. There is several slots to put decor, and all you do is click the ornament box and choose what slot you want it to go in. I chose the tree skirt which you can see a peek of since I covered it with gifts! But there is also a unique basket option. Everything you need is available at the FaMESHed event! Also, at the FaMESHed event is the XL Christmas Fatpack! The set is made by Apple Fall and includes the Christmas Soldiers in two colors, red and green candy canes, 3 different Presents decor and the Sleigh! Everything is mod so you can size to your liking! The Bethany Sofa set is from {moss&mink}and I went with the red texture! I love a nice rich red and that was my pop of color throughout this living room space! You get 20 colors and 20 pattern options with the set and 2 wood color options to you have so many options to have it fit in your space for the holidays and beyond. I have 3 of the Christmas Illustration Collection frames in here!

There is a total of 5! With all of the greenery I surrounded the fireplace and walls with I need some wall art and they easily fit the bill!! I had fun decorating this space! I even played Christmas music but I tend to play Christmas music year round. I really do, some of it gives off such a peaceful and good vibe. I would post links to the ones I listen to but I got in trouble for posting links a long time ago on here. LOL!!! So, I stopped doing it with the quickness. I have a bonus pic on here also! I am using the Trompe Loeil Marceline Poolhouse build for this Christmas space! The fireplace was my inspiration and I decorated around it with the Christmas tree front and center. Let me say Trompe Loeil has been doing it big with the houses. I love Contemporary & Mid Century Modern builds. I don't need multiple homes. However, I love the builds so much and they are too small to be my "main" homes so w.e! LOL!!! I rez them all over the place! SO many awesome things are out right now. I am not done with the Christmas season! I am working on another post so come back! But, I am trying to get these posts out because it will be here in a couple of weeks! I hope you enjoyed this post! I enjoyed decorating it. Thank you so much everyone for the support! I aprpeciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page!!! Thank you so much and I wish all of you a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Christmas Tree- NEW at FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/158/158/22
{moss&mink} Bethany Sofa set
{moss&mink} #Blessed
{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

Apple Fall XL Christmas Fatpack - NEW at the FaMESHed Event- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/158/158/22
Apple Fall Christmas Illustration Collection- NEW at the Liaison Collaborative Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Liaison%20Collaborative/66/124/24

Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
Trompe Loeil - Marceline Patio Poolhouse
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Garland
+Half-Deer+ Resin Christmas Tree - Gold
+Half-Deer+ Ornament Box - Bright
dust bunny . syrup dispensers
dust bunny . lighted jars
dust bunny . winter decor . lighted sphere
>W.o.W.<   Small Red Poinsettia with gold edges
The Loft & ARIA - Leona Hide Rug

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts