Majesty- A Kinky Holiday

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Sunday my friends! I am here today with a kinky living room space featuring the Fapple Christmas Fatpack! This room is filled with some awesome newness for the Christmas season. It looks like someone had an issue with Santa Claus though. LOL This decor item is called Elve's revenge so I guess we owe it to them!!! Everything I used in this space is available and made by Fapple. I used a few older items but most of everything you see is from the new Christmas set! The main tree to the right has some interesting ornaments! LOL It's really fun to use and a true conversation piece! Not everyone wants a traditional tree and you have a few different options in this set most of which I have here. The presents even show a side of kinkyness! Everything is really low impact. Only the tree full decorated is a little more than normal. I think it's around 45 Land impact but it's very detailed of course. The rest are very low like 7L impact. I don't really pay attention to prim count unless I have to! LOL I just go with the feeling!
There is so many things in this space that I am going to do a few bonus pics! I sometimes add 1 or maybe even 2. But, today I have 3!!! I wanted to do a few extra ones of things you might not see as good as I want you to! Like the egg nog dispenser that dispenses!! Y'all know I love food and drink items that dispense. I have to have them all. LOL You get male and female hold versions and the animation shows you drinking some good ole eggnog. The Pillow and Blanket Chest & Romance Rug include animations as well as the Whip me under the Mistletoe I have in front of the mirrored wreath. The fireplace, Pergola and posts are texture change to have your space the way you want it. I started off with the lighter wood and ended up going with the darker one. I have the pergola from the set in here along with extra beams. I am a huge fan of beams and columns. They are awesome to add personality to a space and to also separate rooms in a nice manner.
The presents are really nice and the little reindeer I couldn't pass up a closeup of. The red nose has the perfect amount of gloss to it that catches the eye! There is something for everyone in this Christmas inspired space! This living room space is in a cottage I have by Trompe Loeil. You can't even see the walls just a peek of the floor! I decorated everything! LOL! I usually don't mention build if you cannot really see them all that well but the Marzelle cottage is one of my favorites to use for decorations and I used it last yr for a Christmas post or two! I really love being able to decorate in space that do not limit me. This set from Fapple is truly one that will make your Christmas memorable for all the good reasons!!! I actually got pic happy and took all of the bonus pics. Now, while I am writing up this post I am glad they came out like I wanted or I wouldn't have used them. But, before I was done I wanted to take a good variety and choose when I was ready to post. But, they all seem to make the cut!

I want to thank you and everyone who supports me in any way for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all the love and kindness I get. The purpose of my blog has always been to be able to show my creativity with something I truly love doing and to share it with others. If my post helped you find something special for your home, business or special place then it made it all the more worth it!! It really means a lot to me. Everything in here is from Fapple and the Christmas items are a part of the new set! Feel free to go to the store and have a look at everything in-world! You will not regret it! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page to keep up to date with new posts! I tend to only add bonus pics on here and my Facebook! I never know when the mood will hit me to delete all of my old pics on Flickr so I prefer just adding the main featured pic there instead of everything. Thank you so much my dear friends! I appreciate you so much. Thank you for the support and have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

*Fapple- Christmas Fatpack- NEW at the Mainstore!

*Fapple- Angel Oak Clock
*Fapple- Angel Oak Wine Cart
Fapple- Alexander Chair Femdom
Fapple- Books, books and more books

All items in this living room are by Fapple!

Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts