Majesty- Merry Christmas 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! Merry Christmas my friends! I wasn't going to do a post this year for Christmas. I tend to do a picture of my avi decked out for Christmas every year but I didn't see anything I wanted to wear for it. I did find one dress I loved but it wasn't rigged properly so it was literally a spot of my skin you would see bleed through. If I used my hud you would see my chest missing to get that spot out. I thought about messaging the creator or even dusting off my Maitreya but lol screw it. Time has gone by and I am over it. Plus, I just did a post with me in it so that works. However, what is better than seeing me in a post?!?!? Seeing JIAN pets of course!!! Y'all know I love my JIAN pets!JIAN is the store for pets! Featuring JIAN Newfie Pewfs at the Epiphany Event! A Collection of Animesh Newfoundland puppies! There is 14 items pups in the key. 12 commons and 2 rares. There is Companion, Wanderer and Held versions of them available. Please note animesh cannot be resized. The pups come in several colors and I have 3 different ones here. The rares are the Snow shaker companion & wanderer which I have shaking some snow off!!!! He is freaking awesome!! LOL The points Prize is the Festive wreath rez or worn versions. I do not have it pictured however you can see an example around the 2 little guys with wreaths around their necks named Festive wreath pupper! You get this pup with 1000L worth of pulls from the machine. You get all of the texture change options for the fur and you also get the held, wanderer and companion versions! They are really beautifully animated and their tails are so fluffy!!! Really beautiful work on these. So make sure you run down to get them!

I want to take the time to thank everyone and wish all of you a Merry Christmas! My friends, Family, Clients, Sponsors, and those of you who keep me going with comments, likes, favs and love! I love having a blog to share my creativity with others. Christmas is such a magical time to spend with your family and I am thankful for it's coming every year and also thankful to see another one roll around. So many things go on in our lives on a daily basis and nothing is promised to any of us. 2020 is well upon us and I hope we all have a wonderful year. 2019 has come and gone so fast and it will just keep going as time waits for no one. Thank you my friends for joining me for another Christmas and a fun year of blogging. I have cut back on many things in regards to posting and in-world decorating. But,  I will do more in the future as time allows. You can always keep up to date with me on my blog, Flickr and my Facebook page! I still try to update as regular as possible and I will keep it going this year!! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I mean that more than I can say. Have a beautiful Christmas and New Year! Sending you love and best wishes! xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Newfie Pewfs- New to the Epiphany Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/94/110/2105

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 18. Adult Igloo
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards *EPP* Snow Mound Pup
JIAN Snowday St.Bernards 19. Pup Igloo
JIAN Reindeer Collection :: Static - Look

MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Trompe Loeil - Winter Tree - White Bag
Trompe Loeil - Yasmine Noel Winter Cutout Large
CONVAIR Snowball Pile
LeLUTKA.tree.2020

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts