Majesty- Buffet Of Sweetness

Hello there! I hope all is well! I have another Christmas Inspired post today! I am loving all of these amazing items this season! I have some food and drinks to show you today! Featuring Apple Fall with the Happy Santa Hot Cocoa Station for the Hot Cocoa Crawl Event, Ayla. with Christmas Goodies Gacha Key and MudHoney with the Gingerbread Gacha key. Both are new at the Arcade event! Let's start with the Happy Santa Hot Cocoa Station! It is super cute and it dispenses cups/mugs of Hot coco for male or female! It is only 75L for the event and only 68L if you are in Apple Fall's group! It is a true must have to your Christmas collection! I also have here two different Gacha Key sets. Both are new to the Arcade event. The MudHoney Gingerbread Gacha has 20 commons and 1 rare. The rare is the gingerbread house. The gingerbread ornaments are adorable and I put them on the table as decor. They look good enough to eat. Which reminds me my favorite bakery has Gingerbread cupcakes for this month!!! The taste brings on a whole mood! LOL So to say these ornaments made me hungry is an understatement. The Christmas Goodies Gacha Key from Ayla is filled with 8 commons and 1 rare. I made sure to feature the rares closer for you to see. I also posted the gacha keys below to show you all of the items available. I decorated a long Buffet table and this area was what I chose for the pic today! The big candy cane in the back is a gift from Apple Fall at the store but please be patient as Apple is still running his amazing sale and the sim stays full. He is beyond genorous to have a sale with quality items for 50L LOL! He always wins the black friday sale war in my opinion. LOL I only needed a few things and managed to get in a few days back. But, I got what I needed and tpd out so someone else could come. I love doing foodie posts!!! Love them!
So, I was looking through my new items and these just fit perfectly together. I try not to rush because it brings mistakes and I ended up having something backwards. I try not to work on so many things at night but lately I cannot help that. With that being said something was backwards!!!!!! I fixed it though! So no worries at all. LOL I am working on more posts for y'all. So many awesome Christmas items are out this year! I make a folder of my favorite seasonal items and of course these will go in my seasonal food one to try to be organized. But, it's that time of year to stock up! Just because something is maybe a year or 2 old doesn't mean you shouldn't use it again. Some of my favorite decor items are actually 5 yrs or older!! Quality goes a long way and the items here are like that! Well, I am going to keep it moving! Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate it so much! Thank you for the support! It means so much to me! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my facebook page to keep updated when I release new posts! Thank you!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Ayla. Christmas Goodies- NEW at the Arcade- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/70/131/32

Ayla Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34


MudHoney Gingerbread Gacha- NEW at the Arcade- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/70/131/32

MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Apple Fall Happy Santa Hot Cocoa Station- NEW for the Cocoa Crawl event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/59/136/24

*Apple's item is in front of the Reign Mainstore*


Apple Fall's Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts