Majesty- Christmas Season 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with my first Christmas inspired post! Featuring Ayla. with the Christmas Corner set new to the Tannenbaum event and Chez Moi Furniture with the Xmas Ladder Tree also new to the Tannenbaum event! These items easily make you get in the Christmas spirit. The most wonderful time of the year is here. Well, other than my birthday. LOL! Hey, I gotta be honest! LMAO! This is an awesome time of the year though. The holiday always seems like there is a extra sprinkle of confetti in the air not to mention all of the gold and sequin options floating around right now. It's just a wonderful mood. I would say this is the time of year to be thankful but I am thankful throughout the whole year. You have to take the time to appreciate people while they are still here to get their flowers. The Ayla set comes with the chair and blanket, Old Suitcase with treats, Paper Tree, Stool w/decor and the wood stove!! Most of the items I would use year round or just do you. The texturing on this set is really beautifully done. I also have here the Xmas Tree Ladder from Chez Moi! This sucker has animations! I do have it here as decor but it has anims people! But, It also makes for a dramatic decor piece with the baubles hanging down and you also get gifts that I used to add to the Christmas Setting. I decorated a dark space and let the decor and furniture bring the pops of color throughout. The sectional is by {moss&mink} and named Sierra!

I used this in a previous post. My bold 24kt yellow one. I got so much feedback with that post. Which made it even more special since I was inspired by my mama's favorite color and I went with it. The sofa comes in so many beautiful colors and it worked so well in this space! The JIAN pup is a rare from the Holiday Huskies Gacha key at the store! It is freaking amazing. The lights he has flashing on him really brings the mood in a beautiful way! It is an older gacha set but you cannot tell. The quality is there and he looks like he was just released as new yesterday. I got all of these ornaments and when I got on sl I started decorating trees with em and then I was like I don't even want ornaments on the trees in this space. LOL These heritage trees I have here are by Apple Fall. All of you should have them unless you have been living under a tree way out in timbuktoo without internet service. LOL This tree is so freaking pretty and I forgot how old it is and too lazy to go searching. IJS. The lighting is just what I wanted so I used it as is. IDK if I will even manually decorate a tree this year. Even with all these ornaments it's a little tedious like this modular closet I need to finish. LOL I get so ocd and want every ornament to be lined up perfect. Anyways! I am gonna stop rambling and start working on another post that I have been inspired! More Christmas themed ones will be throughout this month of course. Thank you so much for stopping by! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook to stay updated when I do new posts! Thank you so much for the support my friends! Thank you 1000000 times Thank you! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Christmas Corner - Fatpack
Ayla. Christmas Corner - Chair w/Blankets
Ayla. Christmas Corner - Old Suitcase w/Treats
Ayla. Christmas Corner - Stool w/Decor
Ayla. Christmas Corner - Wood Stove
Ayla. Christmas Corner - Paper Tree
New at the Tannenbaum Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prism%20Events/128/128/30

Ayla Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

Xmas Ladder Tree CHEZ MOI 
Xmas Gifts CHEZ MOI
New at the Tannenbaum Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prism%20Events/128/128/30

CHEZ MOI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22


JIAN Holiday Huskies :: Tangled Lights RARE
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Apple Fall Heritage Christmas Tree - Spruce Green
Apple Fall Monkey Fist Knot
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

{moss&mink} Sierra Sectional Sofa
{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black
Fancy Decor: Davis Sconce

Comments

Popular Posts