Majesty- And To All A Good Night

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends! I am here today featuring some amazing things! My color theme is mainly green with some touches of red for the season. Featuring MudHoney with the MudHoney Ember Fireplace & Holiday Decor set new to the Tannenbaum Event, JIAN with the Pug Elf Stockings at Santa's Inc and the Cozy Cat chair for the Hot Cocoa Crawl event and finally last but not least the KraftWork Elf, Santa Claus and Rudolph Cake at the Anthem Event!I loved these items together and this is what I came up with! The MudHoney set has the fireplace in 2 versions. Tile or Wood. I went with the tile. The set also has candle votives in different shade for the holiday season. Please not I did mod them a little to increase for size. There is also the ceramic trees and Lit star as far as decor. You can mod all of these items to fit into your space! The pets here! The Elf Pug Stockings are at the Santa's inc event so you can easily gift to your family and friends or buy for yourself. The pug is texture change as well as the stockings. I have 3 of the patterns shown here along with 3 doggies shades. LOL They are knocked out cold sleeping and really add personality to a fireplace!! My beloved Forest cat. I am thrilled to see this pet in a different setting. It is one of my favorites. The Cozy cat chair has the cat with it and the chair, cat, and blanket are texture change! I originally had it white and it was too white in this living room so I changed it to green and red. I also have two of the different cat textures here to show you as well. All of them sleeping so quietly inspired the title of my post. :) I really enjoyed decorating this living space.

Last but not least is Kraftwork with the Elf, Santa Claus and Rudolph Cake!!! It is at the anthem event under the Christmas tree for only 25L. It is on a cake stand please note. I pushed it down so you don't see it. I wanted the bottom flat against the coffee table but it's all up to you and the table you have!! lol It is super adorable. I also have it here in a bonus pic with the little pets sleeping away. For the bonus pic I have the Cozy cat chair white so you can see it as well. There is options and you are not limited. The chair is only 75L people but this event ends soon and it's at the mainstore. So have a run down! Okay that was a mouth full! I am typing like that cat on the Gif going crazy. LOL!!!  Ok! My time is up for now! Thank you for stopping by and for all of the support! I appreciate it so much! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook to keep up to date with new posts! I have more coming soon! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Ember Fireplace & Holiday Decor

MH Ember Faux Fireplace Wood
MH Ember Mercury Glass Tree L
MH Ember Glass Votive Green
MH Ember Glass Votive Cream
MH Ember Glass Votive Red
MH Ember Ceramic Tree S
MH Ember Ceramic Tree L
MH Ember Lit Star
Tannenbaum Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Prism%20Events/128/112/21


MudHoney Photo Room 3
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

JIAN Pug Elf Stocking Right
JIAN Pug Elf Stocking Left
Santa's Inc Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Feather/97/155/501

JIAN Cozy Cat Chair- Hot Cocoa Crawl Event item- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

JIAN Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated
JIAN Poinsettia Garland :: Straight Long
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

KraftWork Elf, Santa Claus and Rudolph Cake 
Anthem Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/126/127/1106

KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22

Other Decor-
Fancy Decor: Miller Floor Lamp
dust bunny . christmas presents
junk. animal rug.
Loft & Aria - Ingram Curtains
floorplan. goodnight wire

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts