Majesty- Baker's Delight

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring a beautiful kitchen collection along with some awesome baking decor. Featuring [North Oak] + Modern Kitchen Set (fatpack), [North Oak] + Kylan Fridge (fatpack) & [North Oak] + Elyse Baking Collection. The modern kitchen has different decor fatpacks and single items you can purchase at the Equal 10 event! With the fatpacks you get a color change hud to customize to your liking. There is a barstool fatpack you can use to set up a bar on the island, but I didn't go that route. I wanted all of these cooking essential items on the island in a grand display and throughout the counters. I am using a Onsu skybox home and this room was the perfect size for the kitchen space I wanted. This is a modular set so I was able to mod around the column corner part around the wall to make the counters fit around it. The texture hud gives MANY texure options in each fatpack. I went with black, white and gold coloring. I came close to doing green with wood counters though. I am just mood based y'all. The fridge fatpack as well gives all of the same texture options you can really have the look that you want with these options. 

This set is new to the Equal 10 event. The Baking collection is new to the Arcade event and the mixer is the rare! It comes with a color change hud to change the coloring of the mixer itself and the bowl. I am using the black and gold texturing along with two different bowl color options. I am showing more to the right of the space but I decorated the whole room with more mixers and the same decor items so you are not missing anything. I doubled up on them throughout this space. I added chandeliers because why not? LOL I added some string lights for some extra sparkle and some Roman shades from MudHoney. I meant to post this earlier today but the weekend y'all. So, much going on, so much to do and time just goes by too damn fast. It's all I can say! I have to look at my calendar and see what else is out. Soon will be :HAIKEI: so stay tuned for that and some other posts featuring some new items! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate you all. Let's keep decorating!!!!! Stay blessed! xoxo Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[North Oak] + Modern Kitchen Set (fatpack)
[North Oak] + Kylan Fridge (fatpack)


[North Oak] + Elyse Baking Collection-

[North Oak] + Cake Stand (white) LI:3
[North Oak] + Cookie Jar Large (white) LI:2
[North Oak] + Decor Vase (white) LI:2
[North Oak] + Flour Bowl (white) LI:1
[North Oak] + Island - cylinder LI:3
[North Oak] + Mixing Stand (RARE) LI:4
[North Oak] + Muffin Tray (white) LI:2
[North Oak] + Rollling Pin (white) LI:1
[North Oak] + Serving Plates (white) LI:1
[North Oak] + Spoon Rest (white) LI:2
[North Oak] + Utensil Holder (white) LI:1
[North Oak] + Whisk (white) LI:1





MudHoney Roman Shade Down LI:2

Onsu ~ "St. Cloud" Skybox ~ No Env LI:88


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts