Majesty- The Palisades Part. Two

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the Palisades homes from Onsu again but with a different area of the home. I tend to focus mainly on the living rooms but with the two posts I have done this go around you see more of the dining rooms and kitchen and the living spaces are in the background. I love how the kitchen already had cabinets and the island, so I just had to add the things I wanted to it without having to build a whole kitchen space. I added some comfy chairs in here and the living room space. I also added some black wall tiles to break up the neutral grey theme I had going on a little bit. I filled the island and counters with cute kitchen decor items and food. I love artwork so I added some art frames on the walls and above the fireplace. The rug is from Onsu and its texture change. I kept it light throughout the home. Please note the wood throughout is texture change with the hud. My other color choice would have been the dark wood for a warmer space. In SL I am not big on Autumn leaves of orange etc. 

So, I tend to keep everything green but if you are an Autumn decorating person the warmer woods would be really nice with that type of setup. It's really about personal preference. This home is very beautiful, and I was thrilled to find some time to decorate it. I hope you guys like the spaces I decorated and found some inspiration to decorate your own. I am sure that I will use this home again in future posts. I will make note when I do. I have more posts coming this week. I try to post them early, but I am just not able to do so, but please know I have the pics done and I will be posting more this week so feel free to have a look! Thank you so much for the support my friends I appreciate it. I am only featuring Onsu with this post. I might list the stores in here, but I am not making any promises. Peace and Blessings. xoxo Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

ONSU- PALISADES HOME- NEW AT THE MAINSTORE- 


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts