Majesty- Quite Witchy

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring THOR items. I usually take off the month of October. Why? Because I don't want to blog Halloween themed items. That is the honest truth! Some of the items brought out this month I feel are more than just Halloween items and I can use them for whatever theme I want. This is the case with these awesome items. I saw these items on THOR's social media, and I had to have them. I did pick and choose from one of the sets as I never use skulls for anything. I don't want anything with skulls period. If you want decor or things that are not the same generic as other stores, do you will love to have a look at THOR items.  I love using items that inspire my creativity.

Please note I did resize some things to go with my vision. I do that quite often. I love resizing. I do not celebrate Halloween. But I hope everyone who does has a blessed one. It's the time where you can get fun size candy bars in those big packs at the store and also the perfect time to play the hell out of Thriller by MJ! That is my take on it! LOL! It feels odd having Halloween on a Tuesday, but it is the 31st. I had to switch around which post I was going to show you today because it crept up on me. I have another space to show you and I am trying to post it tomorrow so stay tuned for that. I hope you guys liked this post! I love these items and they will be year-round items for me. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I really appreciate it! Have a good rest of the day. Peace and Blessings. xoxo Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 



 

Comments

Popular Posts