Majesty- Dreaming

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring HAI.K /CHERISH/ FATPACK with this set that is still new and available at Kustom9. I am pushing it here with time so if you like the items in this set have a run down to the event before the 15th! Of course, after the event it will be at the store. This full set gives you a few extra color options. Pink, Black and White extras. I chose the black versions. Other than the bed I will say the statement piece is this huge David nightstand that I am here for! LOL It is so extra! I had a fit when I saw it, still not sure atm if I am using 2 or just one in this bedroom! You are finding out as I am finishing up! 


You can mix and match these items and I actually also used the curtains in another space as I just love the shape and texture on them. They are so versatile! The house that comes with the set is mainly pink but to not let that limit you! You can still do so much and incorporate your own color scheme. There is so much space to really make this home your own. When I saw the round window in this room, I knew it was a perfect fit and I just went with it! I hope you guys are enjoying my newest posts! I had to stay up late to work extra magic, but it was worth it to see the final outcome. I will not ramble long you guys! Thank you so much for all of the support! I always appreciate it! Have a blessed day! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Comments

Popular Posts