Serene Moments

Hello, it is time for a new fashion post! It has been awhile since I have so much awesome home décor to show. I have one that I will be posting right after this as a matter of fact! Okay, so I had to be by the water of course. This dress screams wear me by the beach! Last year I blogged the skin fair but this year I didn't apply for any review copies. There were many nice Caucasian skins believe me, but I was hoping to see more black skins this year. Nothing sparked my creativity as far as skins sadly. But my baby sister is in the event selling amazing makeups. I am wearing the Turquoise Liner from No.7. She has some amazing eyeliners at the skin fair. You really have to get them to see for yourself. You know when you blink you see your eyelid for a split second, you see pretty turquoise and it really makes your eyes pop. It comes in several different colors but of course turquoise matched this dress and I feel all Island like today. The dress is from M&M style and it comes in standard sizing. I am also happy to be wearing one of the newest hairs from booN! I hadn't worn it on a post yet and it looks so elegant with this dress. Awesome! It was on same recently and I hope everyone went to the sale when I posted about it. If not, you are SOL lol.

The weather right now is really crazy. To a point where I just dress at random in rl right now. I went from bundled up like a snow man to having to wear a light jacket and boots. Of course I am excited about Spring..as long as Summer stays away quite a bit longer! lol I am just not a heat person at all.
 Today has been a awesome and busy day for me. I have been very productive. We did go out for a doughnut run in the rain lol. You know those are some good doughnuts when you go out in the pouring rain miles away for some doughnuts. But, hey these doughnuts are not gonna eat themselves and I am gonna enjoy them before they are gone! I wish everyone a wonderful day! I thank you for stopping by and stay tuned! There is more to come.
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
 Fine Liner - turquoise- no. 7 at the skin Fair- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Harbor%20Point/220/130/28
The Doll eyeliner- also from  no. 7
Hair: booN
Dress: M&M style
Jewels- Lazuri
Lipstick - Glance
My little Tubby buddy- Ohmai! (not for sale)
Poses- oOo studio
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts