The Last of Winter.(Part Two)

I am happy to bring to you the 2nd post for this series.My bookcase might seem a little heavy in this space on this picture but it really fits perfectly. Which is wonderful because I couldn't make it smaller. It really helps add to the rustic feel I was going for. I wanted some sparkle and these lights from keke are perfect and low prim. You get several lengths which I didn't know when I bought them. Some houses you need longer lights to connect to the ceiling and these worked wonderfully. You will notice I have quite a few light fixtures all over the place and when I saw the divider from Floorplan with the lights I knew it was perfect.  I really love this space and I would be lying if I didn't say Scarlet Creative wasn't one of my favorite places to get beautiful things this Winter season. I will be using these pieces year round though.

Anytime I see some little rustic type of item that I think I can incorporate in my home I always get it. You really cannot have too much décor. The more you add the more realistic the space feels and I just love it. This little globe is Soy.and wasn't pricey at all. It just seemed like everywhere I went I was finding something else that just fit! This table had me smiling with the delicate lace on the wood table...it just mixes the rustic/feminine feel so nicely. The chandeliers are made by junk and I just had to have new chandies. Those I will never get enough of lol. I got the amazing food from the Aterlier Kreslo event before it ended. I am a huge fan of food that dispenses but these are just so pretty and I always need pretty food. I made the exception for these. Do not be surprised to see them in future posts but the event is over and so is the bake sale so let me apologize ahead of time for that. But, I will be adding more foods into my posts in the future.
Males or Females can live in this space comfortably. I don't think I went girly girl in it at all. I added a few little feminine touches but nothing too overwhelming. I have really enjoyed setting this little house up and I know there is a unicorn somewhere hiding and I haven't found him yet! Maybe by the next post I will have found him. I am prob walking right by it and have no clue at all. That's how it usually is anyways. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! There is just one more post left in this series and we will get back to my regularly scheduled posts lol. But, I hope this space has inspired you to add some things to your home/office/space or whatever you like. Stay tuned!

                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Build- Country Keep- Scarlet Creative- Collabor 88
Sofas, Lace Table & Antler Chairs-Scarlet Creative
Coffee Table-Mudhoney
Lights- Junk, Keke & Scarlet creative
Bookcase-Mudhoney
Potted plant- Kalopsia
Rug- Artisan Fantasy
Bake Sale Goodies-Atelier Kreslo Festival
Barrel Chalkboard- Cheeky pea
Sliding Doors-Second spaces
Long Modern Sideboard- MOLiCHiNO
Glass Cloche- Soy.
Hoofs Ladder Chair- {anc}
Pallet Wall- Floorplan










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts