Ray of Light

Well hello there it is time for a brand new fashion post. I went a few places today to get some scenery. There is a lot of beautiful places on sl you just gotta get out there and explore. This amazing place is called  L'Arc-en-Ciel *. Yea I had to copy/paste that lol. I am wearing a cute polka dotted dress from M&M style. I really love how it looks as when you think of polka dotted dresses I am sure something vintage or very cute comes to mind. The top being more of a black leather type helps give it the edge I am going for today. You don't always want the sun shining and butterflies flying around your damn head on here lol. I have on a ponytail you can kinda see it a lil bit. I was being  a bit picky with camera angles today and some of these poses I was trying out were a little loopy so I just went with it lol. I noted on my 2014 Christmas post that I was going to try to show more of my personality and my style on posts this year and I really feel that I am. I do wear a lot of black and gold in rl.  I color coordinated my dresses and black outweighs the other colors by far. So my wearing a lot of black really reflects me. Hey, it matches everything and really is so versatile. So it obviously would be a must have go to color for anyone I believe. I also am a big jewelry person. I actually just put on some new earrings in rl and I forget I have them on. *Blissful*

The little things that make us women happy. I hope everyone is having a amazing week. I am being quite productive. I am also happy about the posts I am able to keep going within a decent time. I start working on posts the second I get new things and it is working really great. Just keeping the momentum going. I really enjoy blogging and I hope that shows! I wish everyone a wonderful week with some equally wonderful weather! Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned as there is always more to come.
                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwXoY0LiQk

                                                     Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Dress- M&M style
Hair- boon
Jewels- Ryca & ieQed
Shoes- Moda
Poses- Vestige

Comments

Popular Posts