The Last of Winter.(Part Three)

This is the last posting from this wonderful build and my last Winter post until next Winter! I hope everyone has enjoyed it. I was going to cut it short but I wanted to show everything that was inside. I am using upstairs as a bedroom and a cozy chill area. You can never have too much seating people. Well wait I take that back because the other day I had so many chairs out it looked like I was having a yardsale or something so that is actually possible lol. So I really take that statement back..pardon me. Don't this bed just make you wanna snuggle up in it? I love a big ole comforter. With cold days like we are having here you have to have some nice plush cover. It Is really mandatory. I always keep the heat turned up and then I wake up overheated. If I turn it down too much then I could wake up cold. The only time I have it at a warmer temperature is like now when there is snow all on the ground. Everything gets colder when you have snow on the ground. But it is truly beautiful to look at and see everything covered up with snow. I know that Spring started on the 20th but I still see snow outside. So, it is funny for me to be rushing to get out my last Winter post when it is kinda still Winter it my neck of the woods.
 I added a lot of items but you can easily walk around without bumping things and that is really important. the function of a space is always my first priority. I am not a fan of walking around and waking on top of furniture as I try to move from one space to another lol. I always make sure I have space to walk around properly. You usually see new people do that on sl. Just walk all over everything in their path so if I walk on a sofa in a room I am laughing at myself lol. I really love loft spaces and open floor plans. This layout really takes advantage of the space and the wonderful views from that big picture window. This house will also do wonders in front of water. This is a very versatile space. I just was in a more rustic mood today. I wanted everything to be earthy and neutral for the most part. I didn't even feel I needed to add some random pop of color. I didn't focus on matching the colors at all I just had fun rezzing what I wanted. I don't think cabins are just for winter months. After all people do live in them year round. I might even redo this space and use spring/summer items to give everyone more ideas. This is such a lovely build and I am not going to toss all my things because the season is over. I love using older and newer things together anyways.
The lovely picture over the fireplace is from Alouette. The snow moves in it magically like a snowglobe. I was going to put some antlers there but that picture just works better. It really adds a focal point to the room which really works. I really hope everyone has enjoyed this series of "The Room". I already have another build in mind for my next series! But, I hope more homes come out soon that will inspire more creativity. I really love also how Scarlet Creative gives a back story on the last few builds that were released. It also gives you a extra boost to imagine it in the way you want and take away what you will from the story. If you ever see something that is not listed in credits let me know. I double check to make sure everything is there...but contrary to popular belief I am human! lol I am not Wonder Woman....hmmm..in a way I am so hi5 that! I also try to not abbreviate names so you can find the store. If I ever do that I was very very lazy that day. lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful week! More things to come and posts for event and fashion. Stay Tuned!!

                                                             Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Bed, wall lights sofa,and The country keep build- Scarlet Creative
Crate books chair, tan button pillow,Potted plant, Arabella drape and small coffee table with coffee- Kalopsia
Night tables & slippers - ~Bazar~
Milk can lamps & Pallet Wall- Floorplan
Kitty- StoraxTree
Round dark rug- TARTESSOS ARTS
Cluster of bulbs- [keke]
Woodland wall décor- Alouette
Coffee Table-Mudhoney
Lights- Junk, Keke & Scarlet creative
Rugs- Artisan Fantasy& Junk
Barrel Chalkboard- Cheeky pea
Sliding Doors-Second spaces
Long Modern Sideboard- MOLiCHiNO
Glass Cloche- Soy.
Hoofs Ladder Chair- {anc}





Comments

Popular Posts