Under The Stars

Hello there! New events and new blogger posts coming your way! I was recently at a sim and fell in love with the roses. So I went to go buy them. The wildest thing happened. I got refunded..so I sat a few secs thinking the vendor must be broke..but no! It said I already have purchased this item! What a amazing and awesome vendor system!! I looked in my inventory and there they were in my gacha items folder. Nowhere near my landscaping folder. It feel like I just got them free so I keep going! It is really hard to stay organized and vendors like that make my life and pockets happy! Fameshed is here people! Brand new round and who doesn't need a teepee? I love them and they of course inspired my new post. I surrounded them by greenery. I love trees and flowers. I do not have a green thumb in rl at all. You will never see me in a garden. On sl I have a amazing green thumb and I love making spaces very lush and happy! I prefer low impact anything.. but you have to have a few primmy ones added in there to. This teepee comes in 2 awesome colors. I will not be picking just one to show of course. So, you will see both the pink and the cream in all of their glory. They are great in a home setting as extra chill spaces or as their own setup. I do like having multiple home areas so you can go to a space that fits your mood or is good for a change of scenery. I can't get enough of the newness coming from Kalopsia. The items really get my creative juices going. You would think between decorating in rl and then coming on sl and doing it I would eventually get burned out but I don't. I just love how new things really change a space.

This space has a lot of greens in it. I added a few rose bushes to add some extra color but I didn't go crazy with colors. Some spaces I just feel goes better without adding too much color. Now don't get me wrong I will be the first person in a store buying some crazy color. But I am also a huge fan of earthy/neutral tones. Every picture I post has been with a  happy mood to it.  I am a happy/moody/ocd/perfectionist person. All it takes is 1/4 of a light bulb going off in my head and i'm doing something else. I like staying busy and prefer it. Why come on sl and be bored? Come on to do something with your time. Even if it's harassing your friends and family lol. Okay time flies when you are having fun! Stay tuned for more posts!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Credits:
 
TeePee- Kalopsia @ Fameshed- Limo-
Big Dreamer sign- Cheeky pea
Striped Rug-The Loft
Bear-Hideki
Greenery & Roses- Kidd grass, Erdbeen, & Dysfunctional Designs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts