Picture Perfect Pt.One

Hello everyone! Time for a new home décor post! I have had a habit of not playing the Arcade machine and just going to yardsales or buying off of people. But, this round I have gone and played machines. But only machines that had items I truly wanted. I played the row home gacha from Floorplan once and got a black house. So I just went back and got another black! lol. Something told me just go for it and I hit it a few more times and got the Vintage rare house. The funny thing is I didn't expect a rare..I just wanted more colors! The commons I have feature a nice basic wall interior. But this rare has a brick inside. So guess which one I am featuring in this series? Yes of course. The Vintage rare home. I thought about trading it for the pink but I love the Gasoline picture on the side which you will see later in this series. This house is really pretty and I prefer this one. But, I am not going to say I won't get the pink before the round ends lol. The feeling I got when I saw this was dollhouse lol. I don't think I have done a super cute dollhouse type interior style so that is what I am feeling. These row homes make me think of Baltimore. They have so many of them each with their own paint color and architecture. I wanted to make each home feel like a unique one of a kind home even though they are similar by adding little extras in front of each. They go together so nicely. I also want to mention the rare rusty truck by Soy.

I was so excited when I won it and it was late at night. I am not a night person. I do be up late. But, I really am not a night person lol. I broke my hud and the creator was so kind to replace it for me. I could have been told umm you should have read the instructions but lol I did not. So if you play this machine wear the hud that you get do not drop it like a box like I did! I said oops lol. So I want to send a big thank you to the creator. There is trees all around this place. I wanted a nice tree lined street and have them feel like a real neighborhood. You would have to actually come to one of my homes to see everything. I can never fit the whole area in a post. There is always extra items just out of cam view, but of course I try to get the best picture possible. I hope everyone has been enjoying my back to back posts. I have several to go out and all before Spring is official! After this three part series will be my last winter home series until next Winter. Then from there I will be totally ready for Spring! So stay tuned as I will be posting every day. I thank you for stopping by! Have an amazing day!



                                                      Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Row homes- Floorplan- Gacha Arcade March 2015 round
Old 3 wheeler truck (Rusty Blue) Rare- Soy. Gacha Arcade March 2015 round
Mailboxes- 3drepublic & :: AB ::
Home made flamingo-Zigana
Cold beverage cart- BALACLAVA
Stone Plates- Laq Décor
Street tree grate and guard- Botanical
Trees- Fanatik & Kidd Grass
Urban Road- Roost
Raleigh Archway- Trompe Loeil

Comments

Popular Posts