Reminisce

While doing this post it made me think of a song I love so I just went with it. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. It's been so cold here that I am having to keep the heat turned up and that is not normal. I mean I have the heat on this time of Winter but not this much lol. It is rough. But on the bright side I do get to wear a lot of clothes I wasn't able to until now. I am usually like no it's not cold enough to wear that coat or that sweater. It is cold enough to wear anything at the moment. Hell even a stocking over your head lol. It is very nippy! I love this dress I am wearing today. It inspired me to wear my gold jewelry. When I wear gold I liked to be drenched in it. This post is officially a redo. The first way I was wearing it did not please me and the dessert sim I was at left a lot to be desired in the pictures. So I came to my log cabin home and took them here and everything feels right this go around. The hair I am wearing was a group gift from booN. I am not sure if it is still available. That is why you should be in this group with me and stay in it! This is the last winter fashion post.

I just like dressing how I feel or give off my mood. Everyone has a style and it says a lot about you. It is always nice to see how other people can wear the same thing but put their own spin on it. It really shows individuality. I hope everyone has a wonderful week! There is always more fashion and home décor to come. Thank you for stopping by as always. I am working on new homes and new fashion posts! They get better with time! Come back and see me <3
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Credits:
 
Hair- booN
Dress- M&M style
Jewels- Chop Zuey, Ryca & Mandala
Shoes-22769 (Octopus heels)
Sweat pants- Highrize
Poses-Purple poses
 
Scenery-
House- Inverse- Killington
Harvest set- What Next
Raleigh Archway & trees- Trompe Loeil
Grass- KIDD grass and Fanatik
Skydome- Winter)- Turnip's homes
Th

Comments

Popular Posts