Beautiful day

I am setting this post up and taking pictures. The only thing that has me wondering is my Pegasus that is not showing up lol. I had him on and now I do not. Let's hope that hungry sl has not eaten my toy! lol I am gonna keep going though. Time for a new fashion post! Looking at my photostream and realized my pics seem to usually be darker. It is totally my windlight. I don't use the bright ones like I used to years ago. The darker ones are so much calmer on the eyes lol. It usually seems like early evening or night on here for me. I do prefer these settings. But today I wanted to brighten it up and be at the beach considering there is a lot of snow outside at the moment and we are snowed in! It is nice to have snow and not have to go anywhere in it! It is much nicer to just look at. (At the time of this post it is warmer and has melted a lot of snow) I changed my hair for the 2nd pic because with full shots updos of any type give me grief. I have been over here way too long trying to make it work lol. So we gonna do it like this here.

I am so ready for spring yall. The snow is pretty and I do love wearing winter clothes. I really do. But, I cannot wear my pretty dresses when it's this damn cold outside. I mean I could it I wanted to have get sick lol. It's not that serious but I miss my pretty dresses. The sun is so pretty shining on the snow so I won't complain anymore. I am wearing my new thigh Highs from Apple May Designs. They come in white and black. Since I am feeling all summery and springy I decided to wear my white and throw on some pank. The shoes come in standard sizing and you also get a fitted pair which I am wearing. You have until the 10th to get these shoes for 25L people. The white color only..don't be greedy. I am at my favorite beach and you will see me do posts here every now and then. I do have a handful of favorite places. Along with my own place I try to keep it versatile. I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! Time is precious make sure you do what you want today! I am gonna do a few things but stay tuned! More posts to come. Home décor of course will be next.

                                                            Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QqZilsg7Dc&list=RD5QqZilsg7Dc

Credits:
My whole freaking outfit including shoes (25L) is from- Apple May Designs-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/130/148/44
Hair: booN & Homage
Jewels- Ryca
Piggy- Birdy gacha item
Poses-Glitterati and purple poses

Comments

Popular Posts