Lush Living.Part One

It is time for a new home series. Of course the greenery that I have around this house made me think of the title. I am just enjoying all of the trees and landscaping on sl at the moment. I actually need to go shopping for more trees and grass. This home is new from Aphrodite shop (Heart Homes) and though it looks small on the outside it is really spacious. It even comes with a spa. Please take the time to see it and the potential in world. It is at the Cosmopolitan event until the 29th so make sure you go asap. It is special priced at only 950L. They have a demo area so you can view it. It even features a nice size patio so there is a ton of options to use your decorating creativity. The next posts will consist of a few of the spaces in the home I decorated but today is the exterior of course! Can you tell I am enjoying Spring and green!? lol I love the warm weather without the humidity. I just hate mosquitoes. That is the truth! If it is a tiny bit warm here they come out and I don't know if they like my perfume or what but they will chase me in the house in a heartbeat.

But I am really happy to see Spring arrive. I hope everyone is enjoying my new Spring posts and I have been happy to have so many awesome things to post that I have been turning out posts every single day for some time now. I used to post every 2-3 days but for now I am packed.  a couple of days I even posted twice. But the downside is on Flickr I seemed to have maxed out the photo limit for the day and for some groups the whole week! I am going to try to join more home groups but they aren't as plentiful as fashion groups. So for now I am going to stick to one a day unless I get pushed to do more like I did lol. I hope everyone is having a amazing week and enjoying the weather. Your coming here keeps me going and I thank you for stopping by. Please bookmark me & follow me on Flickr! I am always updating!

                                                            Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
"Blooming Spring"  Home - Aphrodite Shop (Heart Homes) @ The Cosmopolitan event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/123/8/23

Sofas- Trompe Loeil
Greenery- Scarlet Creative, Botanical, Studio Skye, Dysfunctional Designs, Fanatik & Hayabusa
Skydome- Turnip's homes- Spring textures

Comments

Popular Posts