Work It! (WCF 2015)

Hey there! Whore Couture Fair is back. Apple May is participating and has this sexy sizzling hot outfit! The hoodie comes in 6 different colors and you get matching panties with appliers for Maitreya & slink bodies..as well as a Omega applier. It also comes in several size. 4 standard and 2 fitted. I decided to wear for you the black today! This post is obviously not for kids lol. The event goes on till the 31st of the month. But, why wait and forget later just go now. You can't get into the Arcade anyways! I tried two times today! I know that wasn't a big effort on my part. I have two much stuff to do to use the Cheshire thingy. The last time I used it I got into a event like 5 times and got send home because I wasn't at the computer within 2 mins! Drives me nuts sometimes. So instead of being frustrated trying to get in all that just go to this event and get sexy. This is truly me in rare form

It will prob be another year before I get in a thong on here again. lol. I am dead serious. Okay this is a quick post. I won't ramble as usual! All of the events seem to start on the 1st! lol Stay tuned more to come! A Home décor post will be next. Enjoy this new week people!

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


            -------------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm28EEeyLek -----------------------------

Credits:
Work it (Outfit) - Apple May Designs- Whore Couture 2015- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pitcairn%20Island/128/127/21

Hair & Hairbase- boon
Boots- Slink
Jewels- Mandala & Ryca

Comments

Popular Posts