Happy St. Patrick's Day

I hope everyone is  enjoying the holiday. I am doing a quick post with the awesome holiday decorations and food from Aphrodite shops (Heart Homes)! I am a total foodie so yes I focus on food when I can lol. They have so many different things for this holiday I cannot list them all. But, there is something for everyone and this food would look nice on the pub that I blogged the other day! I am a huge fan of food that dispenses. If you are a roleplayer or just like to eat on sl dispensable food is truly a must have. Anyone that comes to my house and clicks on my food expects to get a serving to eat lol. It has always been that way and Aphrodite has a abundance of food for any holiday you would need it for. I set up this buffet/party room today and I just love it and the extras that go along with it. I am going to add a link to the marketplace for these items but if you go into the store and type St. Patrick's in search it will pop up all of the newest holiday items. Just in case you need some last minute things for a party today! I am enjoying this warm weather and not having to turn the heat on today! It is such a nice day today. I am going to do some Spring cleaning. I am just in the mood to do some lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and I really thank everyone for stopping by. I will have my last Winter series for the next few days and then I will be 100% Spring. Stay tuned!
 

                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
St.Patrick's Day Décor and food- Aphrodite Shop-
 
Café Table- Apple Fall
Dining chair- Kalopsia
 




Comments

Popular Posts