Dolce Vita- (Spring Sunshine)

I am having fun at Apple May's sim Fruitatious today riding my new favorite scooter from Kalopsia!!!! The sim is ready for Spring and a new hunt that Apple is a part of!  Lord knows if I could wear this scooter in stores I would be getting banned! I love this scooter so much and I am not being bias to Kalopsia even though I love everything. I love the detailing that was added to this scooter not only is it texture change which is awesome. But the bags all over it just makes me smile. I have scooters and they are all plain/boring. Hell some are hard to drive. I got on this one and it handles so easy. You know how some vehicles are hard to handle and rock back and forth and sway. This scooter does not do that. You get a drivable one and one for décor. Of course I am using the driveable one. I usually do not throw myself into my home and décor posts but hey I have to show you how to drive it! That is my excuse and I am sticking to it! Btw my top is the hunt gift at Apple May's store and you get it in several colors via hud so please come out and look around the sim. I have added all kinds of beauty and people need to enjoy it. I will be adding more relaxation type areas throughout like the cute teepees I love so much. The hunt is called enMESHed and will be going until he 15th of April. It has over 40 stores and I will leave a slurl for Apple's sim and also the starting point to the hunt below of course.Changing a sim over to a new season is some fun work and I am also keeping up with the new events so I am a busy bee when I am on atm. Like a super busy bee. But I am enjoying it!

This amazing scooter is at this round of the Liaison Collaborative event this round! The event lasts until April,10th! So you do have time but please don't procrastinate. I hope everyone is having a awesome Spring since it is here! Very exciting when a new season starts. It is awesome. Spring and fall is my favorites as far as just comfortable weather. When Summer hits you are going to here me complain about humidity a lot and it's not fun lol. My hair is usually just bone straight and not curly it is so crazy here. But new seasons bring new items and new ways to decorate in rl and sl. There is a home store in rl I go to every week I kid you not. But, I look at what they have new and pick what I want/need and I just go and say I need this and this...get it and go!!! I have to because I go nuts with home stuff. I told my hubby I am like so domesticated because I get excited in home stores. Who gets excited over new kitchenaid mixers? yea damn lol!! I love it because people usually see me and think I can't cook. I fooled them! Okay everyone I am going to add some more chill areas here and make it pretty so hunters won't see floating stuff in the sky lol. I hope you have an amazing week! I cannot thank you enough for coming by to my blog. When I look at my stats it really keeps me going and I thank you! I hope you find things that make your sl spaces feel like home and put a smile on your face. Thank you.

                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Dolce Vita Scooter- Kalopsia- TLC The Liaison Collaborative- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/198/154/2002

Trees, grass and pathways- Skye studio, 3dtrees, Fanatik, Laq & botanical
Teepees- Kalopsia
Commit no nuisance sign- Floorplan


On me:
Hair: booN
Top- Crop top- Apple May Designs- enMESHed hunt gift
Apple May Designs slurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/65/47/27
enMESHed hunt starting point- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seduced/184/60/21
Shorts also from AMD

Pumps- Reign
Tubby buddy- (not for sale) I don't wanna take them off! lol
Jewels- Ryca & Lazuri





Comments

Popular Posts