Lush Living.Part Three

Hello! This is a quick post to end up the series! I hope everyone has enjoyed how I decorated this cute home. Last but not least I wanted to show the bedroom and how I decorated it. Sometimes I add tons of things and added details but I wanted a simple yet soothing room. Crisp white linens for spring and a fresh airy feeling. The curtains come with the home and they are just perfect in this room. It really adds to the atmosphere. You don't really need to ton of stuff to make a room all of the time it just depends on the mood and of course your prim limit lol. So there are some factors you cannot overlook. The fireplace also comes with the house and has a menu. I really like when the sparks pop out of it. It is really something to see lol. I hope everyone has found something to add to your space. Today is a little gloomy here but at least it's not raining. I wish you a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by. Please bookmark me!


                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
"Blooming Spring"  Home - Aphrodite Shop (Heart Homes) @ The Cosmopolitan event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/123/8/23
Bed- Laq décor
Pillows- Trompe Loeil
Café tables,Wild thistles & Key lamps- Apple Fall
Clara's rug- lame
Beaumaris Mirror- {theosophy}
star marquee-Floorplan
Te leo un cuentito- *ionic*
Ruffle Pouf -Pilot

Comments

Popular Posts