The Weekend retreat

Well hello there! Kustom 9 is going on and Kalopsia has this amazing bed. The feel I was going for with decorating my new bedroom was a weekend getaway. Maybe a small house on the lake with a fishing dock. That is the type of mood and feel I was going for 100%. I used neutral colors with a himt of blue here and their as the pop of color and I love this space. It is so calming on the eyes. I made sure to add many little details because they really do help make each space more real and homey. The event will be over on April 10th so make sure you hop on out soon. The bed comes in 3 colors and I am using the slate color. It also comes in beige and cream. The room started with just the bed and I knew exactly what I wanted to use to complete this space. Some of the items I got recently and some are older. But I feel they fit together perfectly. I really have an addiction to these string bulbs by floorplan. You will see them often in some of my future posts. They just fit in any space and I love using them. I wanted a picture over the bed, sometimes I use mirrors. Yea, that might be a little freaky but whatever. lol. Farrah was perfect and I have always been a fan of that hairstyle so there lol.

The space was more for a calm feeling and the picture just feels right to me. I really don't think you can have too many pillows in a space. I just put them everywhere to add to the comfy feeling. The bed of course is a prime example of that. I really hope everyone has enjoyed my new bedroom just as much as I enjoyed decorating it. I will post the slurl for the event below. Thank you for stopping by and bookmark me!

                                                        Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Recycled Beds- Kalopsia @ Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mingle/126/53/26
Buttoned pillows, Lifespan chest (brown), Ladder wall lamp- Kalopsia
Hammars Stuga- Post
Likable Gazebo- Cheeky Pea
Rugs- junk. & The Loft
Farrah- Apple Fall
Devon Lily Bouquet- ARIA &  The Loft
Sliding door- Second spaces
String hanging lights- Floorplan
The Odyssey table- Ispachi
The mad scientist's Birdcage- +Half-Deer+
Miller Dresser & Storage basket- Pilot
Glass cloche with Mushrooms- Soy.
Antler Candles- The Loft
Tri Stool- oyasumi
Wall art- Seven Emporium


Comments

Popular Posts