Picture Perfect Pt.Two

Hello there!!! Part Two of my picture perfect posts! Today you get to see inside my little Vintage rare row home. I just really love how cozy it is. They are 64 Land impact so keep that in mind. I did decorate all three. But very similar. You are not missing out! I wanted to do a cheery playful type space that reflects my mood. It is so pretty outside and the snow has finally melted. I have also started clothes shopping for Spring so I have some brand spanking new girlyness to make my day even brighter lol. The theme for this spaceis just color. I added rustic elements and pops of color. I just went with what I felt made the room cozy/homey and fun. So basically to sum it up in one word I would say playful. Not only would a adult fit into this space but a little girl could also. Maybe just a change of sofa and bed but everything else would work just fine. This home has 3 rooms. I am showing two. I used the loft space as a bedroom but almost made it a crafty area and the third room a bathroom or kitchen/dining room. You have options. The build is able to be made bigger but I was scared I would mess it up and I am not going to risk messing up a rare house lol. I refuse.

I didn't want too many furniture pieces in this space. Too much makes spaces feel smaller so I wanted to go minimum. You will always seen many lights in my homes. I just really have a thing for lights. They make pics prettier true but they make the space so nice and with certain Windlight settings they really make the mood. I didn't want a bed with a big warm comforter today. I chose this because it just has a thin blanket and I added pillows. Same as I do in real life. I use thin coverings in the Spring and Summer since it can be so hot here. Have a awesome week everyone!


                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
Row home- Floorplan (Vintage Rare) - The Arcade March 2015
Angel High chair, Candlesticks & Le Miroire de la Marquise- Kalopsia
Marelda Roses- The Loft
Pup Lamp (Dalmation)- Scarlet Apple
Diedra coffee table & Verna lather sofa- [Aria]
Vintage Chandelier- Lark
Fall wild thistles,Pediment Frame w/ Pillar Sketch & Cornish Dolls House- Apple Fall
odds & end table- tarte.
splatter rug, cushion pile &cream animal rug. - junk.
Frames décor- Bazar
 in spring. (bed) &breeze. (tripod fan - Art Dummy - (no longer available)
Lights all over the place- Scarlet Creative, Floorplan & Trompe Loeil
Chocolate Choux Teddy Cup- Lisp
pallet wall- Floorplan
I did add a wall I made to the bedroom. The white brick wall.

Comments

Popular Posts