Dark Sensations- (Consensual)

Hello there! I am happy to bring you this new post today. I will continue the last winter series after this post. I have been keeping busy with home posts and I really love that. Consensual is back for another sexy filled round and I am featuring the beautiful Bird Cage today from Kalopsia! This is truly a piece of art. It can fit 9 avatars. 4 couples and 1 dancer. It is the real deal. Where you see red is texture changeable. Red, Black and White are the options. The red called to me. I might have gotten a little overboard with the black flowers but I love them. No matter what color I love me some lush trees and flowers. I can't help myself sometimes people!I have noticed my pictures on Flickr are smaller than most and really smaller than my Friend girl Bri's. So not only am I fighting trying to take the best pictures atm, but I am also making my picture size bigger. I just test run my newest pics on flickr and they make a massive difference. So much that I am redoing a few of my home series pictures that are coming soon so that they will not look random being small on Flickr. At first I was like oh crap, but I am making each one better and with more stuff so in the end it is a win/win. Thankfully I haven't taken everything down.
 
The event is over on the 27th of the month so make sure you get there like now! It is a ton of events going on at the same time and I am making sure I keep up as they come out lol. Kalopsia never ceases to amaze me. When I got this bird cage I was ecstatic! What a unique piece and 500L for anything adult is a steal people. One event had a item I wanted from some creators who have the worst customer service on the grid in my opinion. They do not answer ncs at all. I actually think they have you msg a different avi so they will not be bothered. But, it was posted for the event to end on a certain day and I went and it was over. Mind you this store has no store front, no customer service and if you do not get the item while at the event you are screwed. So yea I was screwed. No reply or anything. So eventhough I put ending dates for events on my post please go before the end date. I cannot stress that enough. You would not have those issues with Kalopsia but I had to just let my past annoyance with the other store known lol. I really don't buy from them anymore since then. I am the same way in rl. Give me crappy customer service and well I won't go back. Thankfully the stores I shop at are awesome. But if you go in the hood! yea ijs! I don't know dark clouds will appear lol. But, wow I am rambling. I hope everyone is having an amazing day! Stay tuned of course for more. Thank you for coming by!

                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Bird cage- Kalopsia- Consensual event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheeky%20Pea/227/226/1250

Columns and Big ass fancy vase- Kalopsia (I added flowers)
Grass- Kidd Grass
Trees- [erdbeeren]
Skydome- Turnip's skydome- Yes this is in a globe! Awesome things


















Comments

Popular Posts