Survival of the Fittest

Hello everyone I know I just did a home décor post a few hours ago but I have a lot to get out atm!! So you get two posts today!The Secret Affair is back again and Kalopsia has this amazing Survival shed. It comes in several colors with the plane attached or w/o. Please take not that the plane version has grass added under the bottom. It worked perfectly with my enchanted autumn textures in my skydome. I had originally planned on using my sand/desert dome but whoa it looked awful and I went back to my Turnip globe fast. This event ends soon on the 30th so make sure to go b4 it poofs. I was up all night and we went out to get doughnuts at the crack of dawn so I have had like hmmm maybe 3 hours total of sleep. I am too awake to go to sleep but I am not 100% atm. I tried to get the best camera angles possible so you can see all the details and the planes. I modded a little bit so I could have crashed planes all over the place lol. It is not me if I don't mod something. I just have to fiddle. The shed has several poses and is just awesome

Man yall all throughout last year I had a few parcels. Mainly so I could do more scenes on the ground and avoid nosey stalkers that like to peek about like they incognito. After a while you get over paying several tiers. I have enjoyed setting up spaces in my surroundings and sharing them with everyone. So many of us live in the sky and I love how advances in sl have made it so we can really have a beautiful and realistic environment. It really is a wonderful thing. You can never have too much of a good thing.

                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Survival Shed (Black wood) with plane- Kalopsia - The Secret Affair-

Skydome- Turnip's skydome- Autumn enchanted & spring textures
Greenery- 3d trees, Fanatik, Botanical, A.D.D. Andel! & [erdbeeren]

Comments

Popular Posts