Majesty- Mellow Yellow 2024

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Today has been crazy. Took my pup to get groomed at 7am they going to ask for a rabies paper. They called the other day to make sure we were coming but no mention of his rabies expiring. LOL! They expire after 2 years people, how the heck was I supposed to keep up with this. Oh well so we cybertrucked back home and I am knocking out blog posts. I am featuring CHEZ MOI Blanca Loveseat Canopy which is new to the Cosmopolitan Event. The cushion is texture change, and I went with yellow. I used a gazebo from KraftWork. I did modify it to fit the aesthetic I wanted. I love how it came out. I added a ton of greenery, food, decor and greenery to finish off the outdoor space. This loveseat is super cute you guys. It was really fun to decorate with. I was inspired by the warmth of the season, sunshine and my favorite's color is yellow. I tend to use yellow as the main focus quite a bit and I always love the results. I used some fun decor and food items from Thor and Dahlia to name a couple. I have so many things in my inventory that just never see the light of day! lol I am trying to do better with that so some of these items I haven't used before today! I hope you like what I came up with! 


I put a couple of blog posts in my drafts including this one before I pulled out an item that was PBR. I had no idea it was only PBR. So, after I post these, I might be missing in action for a bit until I figure out how to get things like I want. I am in-world right now and it looks like I am on the Ultra setting, but I am not. Obviously, I need to work on windlights and lighting projectors when I have the time. Glad I did this post and the other one before I started on this new viewer journey!! LOL! My viewer was acting weird before I updated anyway. Every time I logged in ALL my settings were reset and I had to redo them. I crashed while doing this picture and came back to everything including my picture angle gone. So having to start over with this is...well...not bothering me. LOL! I will get it. Just give me some time. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I just got in from being out and I got a ton of summer hats! I went to get a brush and got a few straw hats and then we left, and I put on one of the hats and was in love! We drove back by, and I ran in and got more colors and even more summer hats! LOL!! Stay tuned you guys. I will post again soon! Have a blessed week ahead. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Blanca Loveseat Canopy
CHEZ MOI Blanca Loveseat Canopy (Adult) LI:10


Cosmopolitan Event- 

Open Date: July 22nd
End Date: Aug 3rd

CHEZ MOI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHEZ%20MOI%20FURNITURES/154/65/26

Here some information about the set:
http://chezmoifurnitures.com/index.php/2024/05/13/chez-moi-blanca-loveseat-canopy/


Other Stores (Sponsors in bold text) -

KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge Gazebo
KraftWork- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/239/148/21

Anc
THOR
Ariskea
Concept
Dahlia
Dust Bunny
Merak
MudHoney
Square




My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts