Majesty- Hello July

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Featuring KraftWork Compact Industrial Kitchen which is brand new to the Access 6th Anniversary Event round! This kitchen comes in two versions. The other is a brown shade. I went with the bleach version. I used an industrial style home for this kitchen space, and it works beautifully. Most of the items I used are actually from KraftWork. I did a bit of mix and match in here like normal. I love to decorate kitchens. I love to decorate any space really, but I buy all these things to go in these rooms and houses and never use them all. When I get a new kitchen to decorate, I tend to have fun using some of the things I have overlooked. It has been really fun decorating in here and incorporating things. I left one key kitchen item out. Can you tell what it is? I decided it wasn't needed as I have an alternative in here that I like the aesthetic of better. I go by moods and this kitchen fits the bill of my mood today! You could easily maximize the size of this kitchen if you need to. 


I would use this kitchen in any space. It doesn't have to be an industrial themed home. I originally thought I was going to lean towards the darker texture and that is why I chose an industrial themed home but instead went with the lighter option and still made the kitchen how I wanted it to be. I am adding a bonus pic to my Majesty Primfeed page with each post for the near future. The bonus pic will give a closer look to a space while the main pic I use of course will show more details like you see here. It is now July my birth month. July is usually so hot. I have been buying a ton of sun dresses. They are easy to be casual with and to dress up. Plus, the ones I have been finding have the softest material and they are cool in this heat. So maybe July won't be as bad as I thought this year. I want to thank everyone that supports my blog and posts. It sucks that someone put me off of putting full credits like I used to, so I am going to try to post more credits, but I will never go back to listing everything like I used to. To all the people that loved having their spaces look exactly like mine I can only offer apologies. But I cannot condone someone copying my spaces to make money. It's just not something that I want to enable again. Full credits just made that too easy. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I wish you a wonderful rest of the week and of course a blessed July! Thank you! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

KraftWork Compact Industrial Kitchen- Access Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/97/134/22


KraftWork Compact Industrial Kitchen . Decor Tray LI:3
KraftWork Compact Industrial Kitchen . Industrial Lamps LI:5
KraftWork Compact Industrial Kitchen . Island Bleach PG 1 LI:2
KraftWork Compact Industrial Kitchen . Island Stool LI:2
KraftWork Compact Industrial Kitchen . Kitchen Unit Bleach LI:15

KraftWork Aragon Dining Set . Decorative Mossy Arrengement LI:1
KraftWork Aragon Dining Set . Mossy Center Piece LI:1
KraftWork Aragon Dining Set . Sideboard Oak Bleached LI:3
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Architecture Art Frame LI:1
KraftWork Saclay Collection . Sculpted Table Lamp LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Concrete Vase LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Rustic Vases Duo LI:1
KraftWork Vejle Dining Collection . Trio Book Row 1 LI:1


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




















Comments

Popular Posts