The Magic Of A Slumber

Happy & excited to bring you a new post today featuring a beautiful daybed set from Kalopsia. I always get so excited when something new comes from the store. I know it will really spark my creativity and also be a beautiful piece of work. This daybed set is a prime example. I love being in spaces that are calm and pretty and these items go beyond that. The only item I didn't use from the set was the flying leave and they are amazing as well. Perfect for grass scenes. But since I wanted to set up a totally different and magical space not on grass I decided to not use them for this post, but they will be around for others of course. I don't want you to think I threw this space up quickly because I really didn't. I am like go big or go home type of personality. I am so OCD yall. I really am. So I was hoping to post this on Monday but it's not perfect so yea! This set is so awesome and you can use the pieces in other décor. Everything Kalopsia makes is ALWAYS versatile. I tend to use items from the store over and over and in many ways. You can easily mix and match them with furniture you have from other places and of course from the Kalopsia store. I really love it!
 
This daybed set is at the Fantasy Collective event which just started!! You get the daybed, fireflies, Canopy & Flying Leaves. You get so much and the price is robbery. It really is. No matter what windlight setting I am using it looks magical and I am really enjoying my new chill area. Who wouldn't want this space?! I hope everyone is enjoying their week. I am enjoying the pretty sunny days but I also like the rainy ones that cool It down. So right now it is win/win. Thank you so much for stopping by I will be doing another post tomorrow so feel free to come back! Thank you and stay tuned!!
 
Credits:
Secret Garden Daybed- Kalopsia - The Fantasy Collective- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Regulus/45/130/23
 
Spring Flowers, Oversized clock, Hanging stars, hanging tree & Stone wall- Kalospia- Mainstore slurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/184/119/22
 
Clouds-[indo]
Twinkle Pendels- [keke]
Dress Form- Apple Fall
 Julie's sweet tray- Vagabond
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts