Living De Campo

Hello there! Well I was going to name this post Moo but thought better of it! lol This awesome living room set is from Aphrodite shop and let me say it is wonderful. It is part of the Multicultural Menu event and they have so many goodies available. Since the event is all about food it inspired me to make it all about the cow print of the furniture and the black and white. I am not one of those people that can use any house for any furniture. Since I decorate off of the look and my feelings it can get hard if I am not happy about how everything flows. I also don't want anyone thinking I just set up a little area in my homes and take pictures. I actually decorate the entire house lol! It does take me awhile sometimes if I cannot get everything like I want. So having other posts to get out there helps me tremendously. I never want to rush a post or a new space I will be living in. This living room set is called Living De Campo.

It is very cute! I thought you would only see food at the event but to see a cow print chair is just beyond cute. Aphrodite shops has a lot of amazing things at this event so make sure you hope on down. There is truly something here for everyone. You can never have too much furniture or dispensable food. I know I am a big foodie but I am serious you can never have too much. lol.  I hope everyone will have an amazing week! It was supposed to be raining here today but it's bright and sunny! Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned!                


                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Living De Campo Living room set- Aphrodite Shop- The Multicultural event- maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Asylum/65/72/3001
Lights- Trompe Loeil, Apple Fall & junk.
Life's a bench- Second Spaces
Pillows- Trompe Loeil
Plants, Nostalgic phone, sneakers, book stack & dining room vase- Bazar
Glass Cloche- Soy.
Curtains- Fanatik
Bookcase- Mudhoney
Cobbler's bench- junk.
Wood panels- Theosophy
Turnip's homes- Skydome with stars:)

Comments

Popular Posts