Beach Living- The series Pt.One

Hello there!! I am very happy to bring to you a new home décor post series. First let me say that I had super fun setting up my beach. It is so nice I am loving it yall. It was not an easy task! The parcel I am using today is not textured with sand so I used the beach building kit and made what you see here! So thank you Isabeau for sending me good vibes! <3  FaMeshed has started for a new round and Kalopsia has these awesome Summer cabins! They are very cute and detailed with carvings of fishies as a beautiful extra detailing. They come in Yellow and Blue and are only 5 Land impact people! You cannot beat that. With the extra prims left over I was able to set up a beautiful beach fit for any beachgoer! This was going to be a one post feature but I cannot do just one. It is so much here and I want to show as much as possible. Plus I went crazy on that damn boogers machine getting the bears for the beach. lol. Sadly no hippos for me. I could only get into the outer sim shopping boat and it won't let me buy from certain machines like what next, mish mish and Tres blah to name a few. So I had to pass on them for now. I think what I have is perfect though. I think every beach should be calming and just make you feel all relaxed.
 
FaMeshed just started for the month so you have time to grab these but I wouldn't wait! They are a must have and the price really makes them a steal. I will put the slurl to the event below of course! I hope everyone is having an awesome mid-week! The weekend is almost here again! Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for part two tomorrow!! Thank you <3
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
 
 
Credits:
 
Summer Cabins & Surf boards- Kalopsia- FaMeshed event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/117/123/2498
 
Loungers-Nerenzo
First aid candy kit- Alouette
Beer, cooler, watermelons and rum drinks- Headhunter's
 Blumenthal's - Pizza- Consignment
Trees- 3d trees, Kidd grass, Botanical
Dolce vita scooter & Topiaries- Kalopsia
Umbrella thatch & Aloha trees- Tiki Tattoo
Diedra coffee table- [aria]
Beach kit- Skye Studio
Massage table- Cheeky pea
Bears- Boogers (Arcade event)
 
 













Comments

Popular Posts