Majesty- Client Example (The Hidden Estate) Pt.1

Well hello there! I am bringing a new home series post! I am working on my newest showroom and I will post about it when it is ready to be open! If my Fruitatious location wasn't open I would prob be running and rushing it. But since I have a showroom example in-world atm I am making sure I get everything right. But that is what I am working on as you see this series. I was stunned to see Dust bunny have a sale and such an amazing sale at that! I can never have too many builds or anything involving home décor so I have been one happy camper! I am using this amazing cottage today and I really love it. Over this series you will see the exterior and interior of course. The detailing on this house is very charming. I am very big on details. The meter box and satellite on the outside of the house really helps make you wonder who could possibly be living in this adorable space.

You will also see plants, flowers and trees from Hayabusa design in here. I really love the store and the beauty that is created here. I was over there looking for a tree that in my head was one color and it could have been my windlight settings and the creator Mitsuko was so sweet and kind to me. I really appreciate you Mitsuko. One of the first questions I get about the wind trees is if they are laggy and they are not at all. I don't notice any difference from rezzing stiff trees lol. Now I don't sit here and just rez one type of tree! lol. But the movement added into landscaping is truly stunning. I can easily tone down landscaping but I am a big person on lush gardens so I go crazy. The garden is quite spacious and perfect for a single person or couple. But this space was set up for a single person. I went for a more overgrown but managed garden instead of a perfectly level lawn this go around. I am going nuts with the fireflies from Kalopsia I know. But Lord you can never have too many sparkles! This lovely clothes line is from Vagabond and you will see it closer before this series is done. Stay tuned there is more to come and thank you for stopping by!

                                                         Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23



Credits:


Fireflies!!!!! & Rusty's clothes Line- - Kalopsia & Vagabond- Now at UBER!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/133/127/27
Hill Top Cottage- Dust Bunny
Trees & Grass- Hayabusa Design, Fanatik & Botanical
Flowers- Hayabusa Design-
Enchanted path- Skye Studio
Cliffs- Inverse

Comments

Popular Posts