Afternoon Relaxation & Wine :)

Hello there! I have a new home post today!! Featuring some lovely furniture and food from Aphrodite shop and part of an event called The "Multicultural Menu" Event that is brand spanking new today! Aphrodite is there with a set of Argentinian themed food & furniture. This set  I am featuring today is called  "La Bodega" and it is really nice. I was in the middle of doing something and was inspired by this set! I love rugs and I am so delighted to see this one is texture change! I love texture change items since they really help with the versatility of a space! Aphrodite has a nice shopping area at the event filled with nice items for sale and the food is dispensable. I had to make a note of that since I thought this event was going to have nothing but dispensable foods. I know I read that somewhere but obviously they were wrong lol. But, of course Aphrodite did not disappoint! I mean I like having pretty food on my table but if I can't virtually eat it.........................lol. I am just so glad that Aphrodite has dispensable food and it's nice to look at! Well you know 50L Friday from last week was nice and I was able to get some new furniture. I cannot pass on cheap furniture unless its ugly or no copy! lol Hey, I have my limits even at a cheap price. But one thing I got was these wall panels from Theosophy. I knew I had a use for them and boom this awesome set comes out! I wanted a study type feel. If you love furniture with beautiful detailing then you will love this set. I love the texture quality of course..but the little extra details like the little lights in the picture frames and the bottles of wine in the coffee table are amazing. I had to do a close up shot of the frames so you could see!

Aphrodite shop has more amazing items at the event so if you want to pop down I will have the slurl at the bottom. Must haves if you like furniture with a lot of animations and dispensable food! I can never have enough dispensable food! The event started today so get it while it's hot! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I am squealing because my sister just passed me the Dust bunny house I wanted!!! It is a house party over here! lol  Have an amazing day <3 Thank you for stopping by!

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed



Credits:

"La Bodega" Argentinian Wine corner Set- Aphrodite shop - The "Multicultural Menu" Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Asylum/129/133/3002

Argentinian Mate set- Aphrodite shop- Also at the event!!

Bookcase and extra décor on the shelves- Apple Fall, Soy
Cedar Log hat stand- { What Next }
Plants- Apple Fall
Theosophy- Wall panels
Dresser- Pilot



Comments

Popular Posts