The Little Princess Royal Slumber

Let me say I love super cute items and this Sofia castle princess bed and Sofia friends stuffies are super cute. There is a total of 6 huggable friends btw. This adorable bed fit for a princess is from Aphrodite shop (Heart Homes) and is at the Dream fair!  They are on sale for 30% during this event only. Of course I had to set this up for the little divas. It has so many cute little details on it like items from the store usually do. I always like to look over items and look at the little extra detailings. It really makes your space look even more real. There is a little light above the pillow and on the pillow it says the princess sleeps here. It also has a cute print on the bed sheets. I love that it has plenty of color instead of maybe just being plain white. Of course in a princess room I had to add sparkles. I love sparkles from the [keke] store. Anytime I can add sparkle to a space I will. You can follow a trail of where I have been in sl by sparkles. True story lol. If you are not in the Aphrodite shop group in sl you need to be. They have released a ton of new items and they are all amazing. If you love home items, for decoration, roleplay or just because you like to shop you really need to be in the group to keep updated!

I will of course put the link to the event below. I don't believe you can ever have too much furniture and these items are too cute to pass up. I hope you have found something today for you or your little princess! I have some things to get done but stay tuned for more posts! Thank  you so much for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark and follow me on Flickr and Facebook! <3

                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/

Credits:

Sofia Castle kids bed, rug & Sofia the princess Huggable toys- Aphrodite shops <Heart Homes> -
Dream Fair- maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valyria/221/185/1504

"My Sweet Baby Owl" - Riding Owl- Aphrodite shop- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/209/10/23

Le Miroire de la Marquise- Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/181/120/22

Vanity, nail polish rack, Girly journal lamps,Flower mirror and ruffle pouf- Pilot
Mara end tables, Marelda fantasy coach & Puffy dress lamp- The Loft
Fairy curtains & tissue holder- +Half Deer+
Nostalgia Jewelry box- Mish Mish
Makeup- Jolie- Tres Blah (The Arcade)
Glitter jar, Twinkle Pendel and Summer jar-hare - [keke]
Addison Chandelier- Mudhoney

Comments

Popular Posts